Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-02-2007, 10:21 PM
ChosenOne ChosenOne is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 60
Default Partypoker's new rate card

I have been an affiliate with Party for a a few years now. I have always had over 10k in mgr for a month and as such, I have always earned 25%. Now with their new rate card, it doesn't matter what the mgr is; it only matters how many people you sign up in a month. Under 10 people in a month and you only get 20% mgr. Does anyone think that they will do anything for their long time affiliates that don't send them a lot of players a month. I don't send high volume, but I do send high quality players. Does anyone else have a problem with their new rate card? Just curious on others view as well.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-02-2007, 10:37 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 1,089
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Iv noticed that with a few others. It seems like a case of push them or piss off. The prob is a 5% difference can make a big difference. MLM use a different but similar formula. CPA is looking a more interesting option nowadays. So much for the lifetime commision that can be changed midterm. It may be the gambling bill that kicked it off but you still bring in the players. Some poker sites will kill off internet poker
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-03-2007, 12:12 AM
Beanie Beanie is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 444
Send a message via AIM to Beanie Send a message via MSN to Beanie
Default

Party seems to be real focused on numbers of players rather than quality of players. They have been growing a ton but its no secret as to why. They quality of those players are not very good.

Apparently it is quite attractive to stock holders to have a lot of players.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-03-2007, 07:45 AM
gogogators gogogators is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 9
Default New Party Rate Card Question

If I sign up 12 new players under CPA and no new players under MGR, will my players that I signed up in previous months under MGR be paid out at 20% or 25%? In other words, is the new player bogey based on new MGR players or any kind of new player in order to jump from 20% to 25%?

Anyone know?

I don't want to double post in this forum but I wonder if I should place this here or at the Party specific forum. Maybe the mod's can move it if no one replies here.

Thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-03-2007, 11:18 AM
ChosenOne ChosenOne is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 60
Default

From what I understand, your percetage of mgr is calculated on a monthly basis. If during the month, you sign up over 10 players under mgr, then you will receive 25%. This does not go back for previous months or count forward for coming months.

They won't respond to my email but does anything think that they would leave affiliates on the old rate card if asked?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-03-2007, 08:26 PM
PokerMaster PokerMaster is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: UK
Posts: 619
Send a message via AIM to PokerMaster
Default

Has anyone else noticed a disapearance in stats prior to Jan, I am showing 0 accross the board.
???
__________________
Poker Bonuses
Party Bingo Bonus Code
Top 10 Bingo
Titan Poker Bonus Code
Casino Bonuses
US Poker Bonus
Full Tilt Bonus Code

Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-04-2007, 08:50 AM
gogogators gogogators is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 9
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChosenOne
From what I understand, your percetage of mgr is calculated on a monthly basis. If during the month, you sign up over 10 players under mgr, then you will receive 25%. This does not go back for previous months or count forward for coming months.

They won't respond to my email but does anything think that they would leave affiliates on the old rate card if asked?
Did you email them asking to stay on the old rate card? Please be persistent and let us know what they say!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 03-04-2007, 12:28 PM
ChosenOne ChosenOne is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 60
Default

Yes I am asking to remain on the old rate card and I will keep you updated. Still haven't received a response
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 03-07-2007, 02:24 PM
ChosenOne ChosenOne is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 60
Default

I have sent party 3 emails within the last week and still no response. Does anyone have a different email address? I don't even know who my account manager is anymore. My last one is no longer with the company. Any help is much appreciated.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New PartyPoker New Rate Card Darko General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 01-08-2007 10:38 PM
Rakeback CAP at Prima/Microgaming - Royal Card Club royalprofitsmad RoyalCardRoom.com & RoyalCardClub.com 0 11-24-2006 09:27 PM
New Neteller T&C's Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-02-2006 10:03 PM
Business Card Promotion or fliers? ICISIC General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 08-14-2005 07:39 PM
Card Player Rep sooners83 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 04-21-2005 09:55 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:49 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0