Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 12-29-2006, 10:00 AM
Darko Darko is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 222
Default New PartyPoker New Rate Card

LOL - They bolloxed up that rate card in the email

I guess they ment on the MGR that $20, $25, $30, $35 CPA means MGR, 20, 25, 30, 35 %

So i think if i send 11 players or more i will get 25% which is better then before.

Although maybe not a good deal for people who already had large accounts and used to be on a higher MGR, but now doesnt send alot of players.
__________________
Online Gambling Directory Inner pages PR4 $5 p/m good for deeplinking
Casino Gambling Directory Pr5 links Available
Internet Gambling Directory Pr4 links available or submit your site for a free pr3 link for a Pr2+ recipricol link in return
Contact me for all options available

Last edited by Darko : 12-29-2006 at 10:09 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 12-29-2006, 11:36 AM
freydaddy's Avatar
freydaddy freydaddy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toledo,Ohio
Posts: 621
Send a message via AIM to freydaddy Send a message via MSN to freydaddy Send a message via Yahoo to freydaddy Send a message via Skype™ to freydaddy
Default

I got the email also, i took it as the raised the initial cpa, i didnt see anything about mgr, but i skimmed over it so maybe im mistaken!
__________________
Complete Website Designs
Custom Banner Designs

Contact Me:
MSN:
AOL: freydaddy08
Yahoo: freydaddy08
Skype: freydaddy
By Email:



Eric
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 12-29-2006, 12:57 PM
losercore's Avatar
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 1,273
Default

I'm so over Party Partners. Stopped supporting Party when they pulled out of the US. With 90% of my traffic coming from the US I would rather focus on better rooms like Stars and Bodog anyway.
__________________
"Doing nothing is very hard to do...you never know when you're finished. "
But while playing online poker at Full Tilt Poker I use a Full Tilt Bonus Code to get a sign up deposit bonus. Duh!

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-08-2007, 04:11 PM
sawwee sawwee is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 5
Default

I got that email, too. Then I have received my revenues for December, but it was calculated by the old, lower CPA and MGR. Since the difference is more than $2K I have sent an email to my AM and to the support of partypartners. They answered I should have created new trackers to get the new higher revenues.
However there is no information about this fact neither in their email nor on their website. How should I have found out just by myself? And why is it needed at all?

Does anyone have some experience or information regarding this case?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-08-2007, 04:14 PM
pokernut pokernut is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 141
Default

Its the new rates for Jan forward... not retroactive
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-08-2007, 09:38 PM
ChosenOne ChosenOne is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 60
Default

I have had over 10k in mgr every month and have thus been receiving 25% of mgr for the last 2 years. I don't send them many players a month but my mgr is high because I have quality players playing. Does this new rate card mean that now my % of mgr will only be 20% since I'm not sending them over 10 players a month?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Partypoker's new rate card ChosenOne General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 03-07-2007 01:24 PM
New Neteller T&C's Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-02-2006 09:03 PM
PartyPoker is about to deal the five billionth hand! Come Play Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 0 08-19-2006 07:09 AM
Why PartyPoker is a joke! ClarkePromotions General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 07-08-2006 04:49 PM
Card Player Rep sooners83 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 04-21-2005 08:55 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:40 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0