I thought Alexa was crazy before... this is just odd
I was just checking my alexa data and noticed they added a few more sections which include (for my site):
Bankrollboost.com users come from these countries:
Bankrollboost.com traffic rank in other countries:
The strangest thing I noticed was that it said 31% of my users come from India? I have analytics installed and I check it on a regular basis and the most I ever get from India is maybe 1 or 2 people per day. Somehow these 2 people have driven my Alexa ranking to 19,865 for India.
I have never put much faith in Alexa, and this has only added to my feelings of their awful results. It would be a really great tool, if only it were accurate.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***
Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News - Poker Affiliate Tips
"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
|