Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21   Spam Kill
Old 02-01-2007, 12:15 PM
CAZ's Avatar
CAZ CAZ is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 769
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by losercore
When the guy on the phone from Neteller tells me to cancel my pending transaction and put it on my card and they pull the plug on the card within 8 hours of this conversation I can cuss them out..

I know it's not Neteller's fault but the guys said, and I quote, "The Neteller card is the safest way to get your funds in a US bank account"

Now I have funds just sitting in Neteller not even pending because I was already waiting 2 weeks for the withdrawal. I have to start over.

Maybe I can just start buying some non poker stuff.

Anybody know an online site for LCD TV's that accept Neteller?
I feel for you, because i am in the identical situation. They told me the same thing, i cancelled pending, then they cancelled the card.

I am working on finding someone to do a peer to peer...id like to get back into FullTilt.
__________________
RakeKiller... its your money, get some back
Poker Rakeback Calculator
Are YOU a player?
Reply With Quote
  #22   Spam Kill
Old 02-01-2007, 12:21 PM
kaus kaus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 308
Default

I would look for a Canadian friend or someone else who you could transfer funds to.......a big trust issue but it seems like thats your guys only option without the wait.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Important Neteller Information I liked them too Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Cocktail Lounge 0 01-19-2007 04:06 AM
Breaking News - Neteller is Done in U.S. Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 16 01-17-2007 09:29 PM
New Neteller T&C's Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-02-2006 08:03 PM
Is this a new neteller scam? email i received? checked neteller and couldnt find info the27offsuit.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 07-15-2006 11:26 AM
Neteller Debit card, new restrictions?? ampi General Poker Affiliate Discussion 15 05-19-2006 08:34 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:30 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0