Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11   Spam Kill
Old 01-26-2007, 09:31 PM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,371
Default

http://content.neteller.com/content/...ssupdate.htm#7
Reply With Quote
  #12   Spam Kill
Old 01-26-2007, 10:35 PM
DontLook DontLook is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Posts: 88
Default

Buddy of mine told me Neteller said 4-6 Weeks for US Citizens to move cash from their Neteller account to their Bank Accounts through EFT (Electronic Funds Transfer). They usually take 1-2 business days. Guess I will be waiting along time for my $370.
__________________
Poker Staking Player Staking Internet Poker Leagues Poker Blogs
Reply With Quote
  #13   Spam Kill
Old 01-26-2007, 11:49 PM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 833
Default

Neteller has their heads up their ass's at the moment.

I spoke with them on Friday and they said just start taking it it out day by day with you card. They even said that;s the safest way for US members.

FU NETELLER
__________________
Just waiting for my next big idea...
Reply With Quote
  #14   Spam Kill
Old 01-26-2007, 11:51 PM
JamieB34 JamieB34 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 76
Default

Just got in from the atm - neteller atm cards are officially garbage for usa holders. Couldn't get just 1 more..
__________________
Thanks
Jamie - Best Value Hosting!
Reply With Quote
  #15   Spam Kill
Old 01-27-2007, 08:56 AM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 961
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPP
The card should be seen as the same as a Paypal card now.
Except I can still use my PayPal debit card

Sorry, just trying to inject some humor into the situation.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #16   Spam Kill
Old 01-27-2007, 01:28 PM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,371
Default

Their bank partner probably felt the heat, since the 180 is a big turnaround pretty fast.

It's certainly not Neteller's fault though so no reason to cuss them out.
Reply With Quote
  #17   Spam Kill
Old 01-29-2007, 09:35 AM
J S J S is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 352
Default

Now that the NETeller card is no longer an option and checks / eft's are still "6" weeks out... Does anyone know a way to withdraw funds from NETeller? I still have the vast majority of Decembers commissions in neteller and would like to get this $$ out.

I'm assuming we are just going to have to wait for NETeller to turn the checks back on...??

From a conversation I had with a customer support rep the other day they said that they are complying with all of the U.S. regulations and are working with them to hopefully turn back on the ability to pay their clients waiting on money.

I'm hopeful this gets resolved sooner rather than later, but I'm not holding my breath.
__________________
J S

Poker League Software - Easily create and update a leaderboard for your league!

Learn to Deal Poker like a Pro - an online training course for poker dealers.

How to Run Poker Tournaments - an online training course for poker tournament directors.

Poker Directory - list your quality poker site.
Reply With Quote
  #18   Spam Kill
Old 01-29-2007, 10:45 AM
PokerWorld PokerWorld is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 9
Default

Anyone who is not from US tried to withdraw $ with neteller card? Are problems with withdrawing only for US citizens or for all neteller customers?
__________________
Polish Poker Site - fresh news, bonuses, tournaments and everything what real poker player needs.
Reply With Quote
  #19   Spam Kill
Old 01-30-2007, 12:08 AM
GoodKarmaKid's Avatar
GoodKarmaKid GoodKarmaKid is offline
Poker Player & Promoter
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Bocas Del Toro, Panama
Posts: 313
Send a message via Yahoo to GoodKarmaKid Send a message via Skype™ to GoodKarmaKid
Default

I used my Neteller card today in the US without a problem, took out the max withdrawl. For those that are having trouble with withdrawls I would recommend to:

a. use the card in the same city your neteller card is registered ( I recently tried to use the card in Los Angeles and it didn't work.

b. Try a couple different banks, try a credit union (they are generally slower to comply with new regulations)


Jason
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"

Custom Embroidered Shirts & Hats | Roboform - Password Manager

"Money can't buy happiness, but neither can poverty." Leo Rosten (1908- )
Reply With Quote
  #20   Spam Kill
Old 02-01-2007, 06:58 AM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Mad City USA
Posts: 833
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPP
Their bank partner probably felt the heat, since the 180 is a big turnaround pretty fast.

It's certainly not Neteller's fault though so no reason to cuss them out.
When the guy on the phone from Neteller tells me to cancel my pending transaction and put it on my card and they pull the plug on the card within 8 hours of this conversation I can cuss them out..

I know it's not Neteller's fault but the guys said, and I quote, "The Neteller card is the safest way to get your funds in a US bank account"

Now I have funds just sitting in Neteller not even pending because I was already waiting 2 weeks for the withdrawal. I have to start over.

Maybe I can just start buying some non poker stuff.

Anybody know an online site for LCD TV's that accept Neteller?
__________________
Just waiting for my next big idea...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Important Neteller Information I liked them too Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Cocktail Lounge 0 01-19-2007 04:06 AM
Breaking News - Neteller is Done in U.S. Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 16 01-17-2007 09:29 PM
New Neteller T&C's Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 10-02-2006 08:03 PM
Is this a new neteller scam? email i received? checked neteller and couldnt find info the27offsuit.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 07-15-2006 11:26 AM
Neteller Debit card, new restrictions?? ampi General Poker Affiliate Discussion 15 05-19-2006 08:34 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 03:28 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0