News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 01-22-2007, 07:24 AM
chiefofficer chiefofficer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 52
Default Just got an email from Mansion...doesn't look good..

I just got an email from a guy at Mansion this morning. EDITED-- Meaning I got an email from one of the people in charge at Mansion...not the standard email they sent to all players..

I asked him if Mansion was pulling out of the US.

He said they will be making a statement shortly.

That doesn't sound good. Not much of a shock, but I was hoping Mansion was one of the companies that would say FU USA and stay in. It's not looking that way.

Last edited by chiefofficer : 01-22-2007 at 08:00 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 01-22-2007, 07:30 AM
PokerProp PokerProp is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 341
Default

There is another thread on this.

Mansion already stopped taking deposits from USA players a couple day ago.
__________________
"Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit." - Napoleon Hill
  • Add your listing for free to PR5 Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 01-22-2007, 07:39 AM
chiefofficer chiefofficer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 52
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PokerProp
There is another thread on this.

Mansion already stopped taking deposits from USA players a couple day ago.

Yeah, I know they stopped taking deposits because they don't have a good deposit method for US customers.

I've been talking to them about it from the beginning. The only thing US customers were cut off from was the Sportsbook. US players can still play poker. Mansion has not said they will no longer allow US players.

There email to all players clearly says "at this time", which is because their deposit methods were cut off.

I confirmed with them that they were trying to find a US deposit method.

There has not been a decision at Mansion yet whether they will allow US players to play in the future. Right now you can play, but as I stated in the first post, there should be a statement soon.

The email I received from Mansion makes me think they are having trouble finding banks to deal with and may in fact pull out of the US for that reason.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 01-22-2007, 08:10 AM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New To The Midwest...
Posts: 778
Default

Has any one tried to make a withdrawl from Mansion in the past few days? I am trying to get some money out of some of these sites but I'm worried about Mansion.

Please let me know if everything went well. They only have EFT and Neteller for options. I'm not using Neteller right now.

EDIT- Let me ask if any US affiliates have made a withdrawl
__________________
Just waiting for my next big idea...
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 01-22-2007, 08:30 AM
PokerProp PokerProp is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 341
Default

I put in a cash out the second SBR leaked the news they had no banking methods (Friday late afternoon). It is for $2800 going to my BofA account. I have my fingers crossed. They said 3-5 business days but might take longer.
I'll let you know how it goes.

BTW: Why even put in the 5? The way they word it, "might take longer" its saying:
3 days or more - isn't it?
__________________
"Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit." - Napoleon Hill
  • Add your listing for free to PR5 Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 01-22-2007, 09:10 AM
chiefofficer chiefofficer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 52
Default

my contact at Mansion replied to me that he isn't sure what they are going to do (as in he just doesn't know). He has not been told Mansion is pulling out.

I really think they are scrambling for banking outlets....and there's a chance they won't be able to get one I would assume.

The good news.....they are trying....the bad news.....trying might not be good enough...we shall see.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 01-22-2007, 09:51 AM
losercore losercore is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: New To The Midwest...
Posts: 778
Default

Do you know if the affiliate side will transfer to Neteller for US affiliates? I will then put it on my Neteller card if that's the case. Seems to be the only way to get $ out of neteller for us sorry ass yanks.

Never called myself a yank before but since I'm angry at our pathetic Government at the moment, I feel it fits just fine...
__________________
Just waiting for my next big idea...
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 01-22-2007, 09:55 AM
PokerProp PokerProp is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 341
Default

I'm not sure. My player account is in US but I've moved all my affiliate business to Canada.
__________________
"Every adversity, every failure, every heartache carries with it the seed of an equal or greater benefit." - Napoleon Hill
  • Add your listing for free to PR5 Poker Directory
  • Get up to 165% Rakeback as a poker prop player
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 01-22-2007, 01:56 PM
addaminsane addaminsane is offline
www.aintluck.com
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 12
Default

can you still be an affiliate of a non us room in the us? If so, how do you get paid?
__________________
Poker Skins - Poker Wallpapers - Poker Website Templates
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 01-22-2007, 03:05 PM
chiefofficer chiefofficer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 52
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by addaminsane
can you still be an affiliate of a non us room in the us? If so, how do you get paid?

That's a good question. I believe you can because you're actually not doing anything wrong, but I'm not sure how you would get paid. You could obviously get paid by check, but that may not work for some people.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mansion rumor scottmc General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 01-12-2007 08:05 PM
wrong email kaus The Cocktail Lounge 1 12-06-2006 02:12 AM
Mansion Affiliate Statement... AceHigh Pino General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 10-19-2006 01:54 PM
Sick MANSION Sports Bonus, $1100 Bet Free coxquinn The Spam Forum 2 08-27-2006 05:27 PM
email spammer AceKicker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 07-10-2006 10:59 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:35 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0