Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums

Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/)
-   General Poker Affiliate Discussion (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/)
-   -   Just got an email from Mansion...doesn't look good.. (http://www.pokeraffiliateworld.com/forums/general-poker-affiliate-discussion/8476-just-got-email-mansion-doesnt-look-good.html)

chiefofficer 01-22-2007 07:24 AM

Just got an email from Mansion...doesn't look good..
 
I just got an email from a guy at Mansion this morning. EDITED-- Meaning I got an email from one of the people in charge at Mansion...not the standard email they sent to all players..

I asked him if Mansion was pulling out of the US.

He said they will be making a statement shortly.

That doesn't sound good. Not much of a shock, but I was hoping Mansion was one of the companies that would say FU USA and stay in. It's not looking that way.

PokerProp 01-22-2007 07:30 AM

There is another thread on this.

Mansion already stopped taking deposits from USA players a couple day ago.

chiefofficer 01-22-2007 07:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PokerProp
There is another thread on this.

Mansion already stopped taking deposits from USA players a couple day ago.


Yeah, I know they stopped taking deposits because they don't have a good deposit method for US customers.

I've been talking to them about it from the beginning. The only thing US customers were cut off from was the Sportsbook. US players can still play poker. Mansion has not said they will no longer allow US players.

There email to all players clearly says "at this time", which is because their deposit methods were cut off.

I confirmed with them that they were trying to find a US deposit method.

There has not been a decision at Mansion yet whether they will allow US players to play in the future. Right now you can play, but as I stated in the first post, there should be a statement soon.

The email I received from Mansion makes me think they are having trouble finding banks to deal with and may in fact pull out of the US for that reason.

losercore 01-22-2007 08:10 AM

Has any one tried to make a withdrawl from Mansion in the past few days? I am trying to get some money out of some of these sites but I'm worried about Mansion.

Please let me know if everything went well. They only have EFT and Neteller for options. I'm not using Neteller right now.

EDIT- Let me ask if any US affiliates have made a withdrawl

PokerProp 01-22-2007 08:30 AM

I put in a cash out the second SBR leaked the news they had no banking methods (Friday late afternoon). It is for $2800 going to my BofA account. I have my fingers crossed. They said 3-5 business days but might take longer.
I'll let you know how it goes.

BTW: Why even put in the 5? The way they word it, "might take longer" its saying:
3 days or more - isn't it?

chiefofficer 01-22-2007 09:10 AM

my contact at Mansion replied to me that he isn't sure what they are going to do (as in he just doesn't know). He has not been told Mansion is pulling out.

I really think they are scrambling for banking outlets....and there's a chance they won't be able to get one I would assume.

The good news.....they are trying....the bad news.....trying might not be good enough...we shall see.

losercore 01-22-2007 09:51 AM

Do you know if the affiliate side will transfer to Neteller for US affiliates? I will then put it on my Neteller card if that's the case. Seems to be the only way to get $ out of neteller for us sorry ass yanks.

Never called myself a yank before but since I'm angry at our pathetic Government at the moment, I feel it fits just fine...

PokerProp 01-22-2007 09:55 AM

I'm not sure. My player account is in US but I've moved all my affiliate business to Canada.

addaminsane 01-22-2007 01:56 PM

can you still be an affiliate of a non us room in the us? If so, how do you get paid?

chiefofficer 01-22-2007 03:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by addaminsane
can you still be an affiliate of a non us room in the us? If so, how do you get paid?


That's a good question. I believe you can because you're actually not doing anything wrong, but I'm not sure how you would get paid. You could obviously get paid by check, but that may not work for some people.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:42 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0