Well no, I'm not sure about anything these days. But...
A. I'm not an American-based affiliate
B. I'm not a party poker affiliate
The DOJ is trying to get this information to go after the FOUNDERS of the gaming companies, just like they went after the NEteller founders.
Sure they could after their affiliates, but even the DOJ has limited resources, they are going to concentrate and spend their time on the actual gaming sites, not affiliates.
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Flopster
Are you sure about this?
I could read into this article several different ways. It doesn't say affiliates are excluded now does it. Our biggest worry as pointed out earlier in this thread....is that affiliates could be targeted. This article just doesn't give you the information we all want to hear. That is what is troubling.
This is a big maybe....but still a maybe.
Being a little north of most of you, I may not be as worried as you...considering there is a border between us. But to say this does not bother me....well, lets just say if this disease spreads north (as I expect it will), I will be prepared (as much as one can be at this point).
This is a nightmare.
|