BE WARNED!
I don't know if you guys grocery shop but this may be useful to know.
A `heads up' for you and any friends you have. Over the last month I have become a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get
the groceries has turned out to be quite enjoyable.
Don't be naive enough to think it could not happen to you
Here's how the scam works:
Two seriously good-looking 18-year-old girls come over to your car
as you are packing your shopping in the trunk. They both start
wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts
almost falling out of their skimpy t-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say 'No' and instead ask you for a ride to
another Grocery Store. You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way,
they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the
front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals
your wallet.
I had my wallet stolen February 14th, 19th, twice on the 25th and
again just yesterday and very likely this upcoming weekend.
I urge all of my fellow PAW members to be careful out there

Have a nice day.