Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-03-2005, 04:03 PM
Skinny Skinny is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: South East
Posts: 56
Send a message via AIM to Skinny Send a message via MSN to Skinny
Default

I just went to see what I have to do to get my IAT raised. It went from high down to $900 with new rules. So I clicked on preferred players form and saw Social Security questions and many more like credit verification. Was this there before? I had never noticed anywhere that they ask for that( SS ). If it has allways been there, then I just never saw it. Was just wondering what is up if this is new. I would have a lot of guess's of what is going on if it is new, guess I will just wait to see if this is even new to anything first.....
__________________
Poker Room Rakeback
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-03-2005, 04:06 PM
richardb richardb is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 603
Default

Always been there.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-03-2005, 04:17 PM
Skinny Skinny is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: South East
Posts: 56
Send a message via AIM to Skinny Send a message via MSN to Skinny
Default

Well, I guess I am as goofy as I have been told. Thanks Richard. So is it just about deposits for PAy Pro? To just raise your limit is it just your DL ? MAybe that is why I thought it was new. I know for sure I have never been told by a player that they had to give their SS to get just their IAT rasied > ?
__________________
Poker Room Rakeback
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Can anyone explain Full Tilt players disappearing? corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 25 04-09-2007 07:15 PM
Has anyone noticed? losercore General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 10-14-2006 01:41 AM
Just noticed PR toolbar updates tke1600 Search Engine Optimization 19 02-20-2006 07:07 PM
Freshness factor and bookmarks hoursurfing Search Engine Optimization 0 02-20-2006 06:18 PM
party/empire rake structure faydman General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 09-06-2005 02:29 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:52 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0