General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
I did not do any research about this but I was noticing that all the poker rooms that are allowing US players have no connection to casinos except Bodog and Mansion. While the companies that have casinos have all left.
Just a thought that maybe this whole "poker is a game of skill" thing is really worth something. Maybe the legal advice these rooms are getting has do with the fact that they operate casinos.
DoylesRoom specificly said that this bill does not affect them as poker is a game of skill and FT has said the same
I wonder about Bodog and Mansion because they also have Sportsbooks...
Yea I figure it's what you said about not knowing where the money is going. If they own a casino it may put the company itself in violation for allwing transactions.
I wonder if some of these rooms like Absolute will stop Black Jack any time soon?