General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
Kind of early to jump to a conclusion so fast isn't it? Easily could have been a competitor trying to set something off just like this. What is the proof that PokerNews was actually the party involved other than a link to their site which doesn't prove a thing?
Np, that's understandable, I was just putting in my 2 cents that it would not make them guilty just because pokernews.com link was spammed as it could be anyone doing that.
I respect Stroke's opinion but he said "Must have been one of there seo/marketing employees" (that's a direct quote spelling mistake not mine) which indicates he isn't 100% sure of anything... everybody who has been around here long enough knows I call it like I see it and that's just what I did, it isn't anything personal.
It's always good business to be sure about something before publicly stating it as fact. Let's just be patient and see what Jeremy says as he said he is looking into the source.