Was sent this:
We have been making upgrades to our database and we have had issues with catching up to the current day. All the data is still there, it is just taking longer then expected to catch up to the present day. My database team said they should be caught up later in the week, so I just wanted to you to know ahead of time. I know this is a serious inconvenience to those of you who give daily statistics to your players. Please accept my sincere apologies for the data lagging. Please let your players know that the data is delayed three days at the moment. Once the data is caught up, I will send another email letting you know. If you have any questions or concerns, please let me know.
__________________
Dealer Dan
Owner of the Dealer Dan Gaming Network. Read my article on how to Target and Profit from Freeroll Whores! Also free mentoring to new affiliates; PM me for details.
|