General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
I just heard moneybookers will no longer accept gambling transactions as of today. Can anyone confirm?
Quote:
Hello All,
As of Wednesday October 25th Moneybookers.com will no longer allow
there US customers to deposit to gambling merchants.
We are asking all of our Poker Payday players to set up a Neteller
account immediately. If you already have a certified Neteller account
on file then disregard this email. Also make sure when you set up
your Neteller account that your account is certified and able to
receive peer to peer transfers.
We apologize for the trouble and ask you to give us a call at 1888
POKER 50 with any questions.
I read in a post at twoplustwo that someone got a popup when they were in the site. It said it didnt allow US customers to make transactions to gambling sites. The post was made today.
That email doesn't sound right. Why would the suggest another system and why do they think that they are at all liable? Not in the US jurisdiction, and the burden is on the banks, not these guys.
__________________ Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
this was bound to happen, money bookers was (or is) owned by same group which sold gamebookers to partygaming.
mitch garber ( present ceo of partgaming) was ex ceo of firepay:-)
__________________
DIRTY JOHN
DIE HARD PARTYPOKER FAN
so thats the answer... give up our poker web sites and start Russian online dating portals. nice to see some new Paw members think out side the bnox. and to most it just looks like spam....
Just to Confirm MoneyBookers is out for US Customers, it appears they will remain an option for non-us customers. I'm attaching a screenshot of the letter I received.
It's still a very economical way to pay for web design work, advertising, etc
__________________
Promote Poker | Poker Blog - "I'm Not Lucky, I have Good Karma!"