Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-19-2005, 01:58 AM
aldav aldav is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 35
Default

Paradise is one of my favorite poker sites--but their new affiliate program so far sucks.
Paradise just got bought out by some big publicly traded megacompany
who in the hell is in charge of their publicity--jeesh not even a 60$ tv ad,t-shirt or cap to promote their site
I may switch to ultimatebet or goldenpalace if they don't do something to push their site.
I don't take my picks lightly=I have 3 faves pokerstars,partypoker and paradise-
fulltilt and ultimatebet are coming on strong
I think Paradise is one of the best but they have mucho ground to make up against party and pokerstars.
give us a bone at least
http://www.aldav.com/aldavpoker.html
__________________
Aldav Poker
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-19-2005, 02:35 AM
Stephen Stephen is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 493
Default

Aldav

I don't understand what it is you are actually after - what help will supplying you with one t-shirt make?

The publicity at Paradise is very focused based on yearly budgets and expected returns - while we do not compare to Party, we are definitely more prominent than Pokerstars... Paradise has a good name in the US Market, and having been bought by a puiblicly traded company only adds to this existing brand.

Thanks, Stephen
__________________
Stephen Freund
Affiliate Manager
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-19-2005, 02:40 AM
aldav aldav is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 35
Default

Dear Stephen
you need a TV Ad- get the name known--Your software is par elegance (my congrats to the programmer-tell him I'm a MCSD- c and basic) but you need TV Ads --get the name out there--2 fat guys pushing poker is your only competition---

we need women in short skirts
__________________
Aldav Poker
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-19-2005, 03:34 AM
Stephen Stephen is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 493
Default

Hey Aldav

If it helps, I agree. I have tried convincing the Powers-that-be to get out there more, and my message is slowly getting across.

Having said that, this doesn't mean that our Affiliate Program sucks - we are trying hard here, and being fairly new have started positively..

Best regards, Stephen
__________________
Stephen Freund
Affiliate Manager
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-19-2005, 03:43 AM
aldav aldav is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 35
Default

Dear Stephen
You have Balls and I know you're putting your life on the line to even answer this board. For this I salute you.
I put my balls on the line once and got 20k as a parting gift- so I appreciate your Fortitude.
we need a pic like this -Paradise Poker
__________________
Aldav Poker
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-19-2005, 04:20 AM
Stephen Stephen is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 493
Default

Why am I putting my life on the line here?

Stephen
__________________
Stephen Freund
Affiliate Manager
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-19-2005, 06:33 AM
aldav aldav is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 35
Default

usually in management--trying a new idea or getting a company to spend some money is like pulling teeth without novacaine.
I can only hope your situation is better
__________________
Aldav Poker
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-19-2005, 06:41 AM
pokernut pokernut is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 141
Default

I still say your stats are fishy. Sorry but its true. I have signed up over 400 real money players over the last 2 months from 10 poker rooms. you site is the only one with 0 real money players..100 downloads, no players.

I get 10 plus hits a day from search engines with a paradise keyword.

If it walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, then its a duck... and this duck stinks.

i average over $2 per click sent out to PP, $0 per click with you guys. I like that you have the balls to be here , but its the money that matters and I don't think anyone here is doing very well with Paradise.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-19-2005, 06:52 AM
Stephen Stephen is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 493
Default

Pokernut

Im not sure of your Affiliate ID, so I haven't looked at your stats to understand what's happening...

In any event, I have a lot of Affiliates doing very well out of the program, both here and elsewhere. I would like to see your stats and site (as well as how long you have been with the program for) to try and understand better why you are not succeeding.

I am also unsure of what you mean by "fishy" - it seems like a strange word to use...

And why do you keep on saying to me that I have balls to be here?

Best regards, Stephen
__________________
Stephen Freund
Affiliate Manager
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-19-2005, 07:08 AM
aldav aldav is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 35
Default

I'm aldav52 screenname on paradise (aldav affiliate) --417 downloads--I've netted 1 player and I owe him 2 bucks
Summary report posted from paradisepoker id page

Summary Report

Generate a Summary Report to view your referral statistics.

Merchant : All Merchants
Affiliate ID : 520
Campaign : All Sites
Date Range : Tuesday, March 01, 2005 - Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Merchant Paradise Poker
Impressions 125671
Click-Thrus 122
Click-Thru % 0.1%
Downloads 417
Downloads % 341.8%
Active Accounts 1
Registrations 1
New Registration Deposits $200.00
Purchase Accounts 1
Wager Accounts 1
CPA Accounts 0
Deposits $200.00
Rake $-8.00
Deposit to Revenue Ratio -4.0%
Net Revenue $-8.00
Total Commission $-2.00
Commission (%) $-2.00
Commission (CPA) $0.00
Tiered Commission $0.00
Referral Levels 1 0
Referral Levels 2 0
Referral Levels 3 0
Referral Levels 4 0
Referral Levels 5 0

Statistics are updated every 24 hours, at approximately 4 am EST, in $USD.

Select the appropriate fields below and press 'Generate Report'.


Date Range 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293 031JanuaryFebruaryMarchAprilMayJuneJulyAugustSepte mberOctoberNovemberDecember2005 - 12345678910111213141516171819202122232425262728293 031JanuaryFebruaryMarchAprilMayJuneJulyAugustSepte mberOctoberNovemberDecember2005
Merchant All MerchantsAffiliate ProgramParadise Poker
Campaign All Siteshttp://www.aldav.com/aldavpoker.html (642 )










Copyright © 1999 - 2004 ParadisePoker.com
__________________
Aldav Poker
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 10-11-2006 02:39 AM
Free content - Poker Profiles Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 10:10 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 03:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 10:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 10:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:56 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0