Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 04-19-2005, 11:59 PM
Stephen Stephen is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 496
Default

Hi CasinoMack

Quote:
Have you tested signing up via someones affiliate link with:

Firefox? The latest Firefox? stock install
Opera? stock install
Internet Explorer (with Norton AntiVirus Security installed--the one that blocks all cookies by default)? << this is the biggy.
I have tested the lot. We do not only use cookies, rather we trace IP's of Users to make sure nothing is missed.

Again, I don't see how your stats are depressing - your history doesn't show massive numbers with Paradise. The new program is not going to increase our figures. If anything, it will reduce them slightly until history on the tag catches things up...

Stephen
__________________
Stephen Freund
Affiliate Manager
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-20-2005, 12:31 AM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 363
Default

Mmmmm... its interesting others are having this same problem - I was just noticing this the other day, and thought my referal link must have been wrong (I checked it and it was right, and this wouldn't have made sense - since the downloads appeared to be getting counted properly!)

On one of my sites, I rank various poker rooms from 1 to 10. The higher ranked the poker room is on my site, the more active accounts I get from it! This holds true for 100% of the major poker rooms on my site except Paradise... that is to say, every 10 ranked site gets more active accounts then every 9.5 ranked site which gets more active accounts then every 9.0 ranked site. Paradise is ranked 9.5 yet I have 0 active accounts... 121 downloads in the last month, but not a single active account. The particular site i'm mentioning (the only one I'm currently promoting Paradise on) is a freerolls site, so it is entirely possible that there are no active accounts - but its weird that every other site is converting so much better! I'll keep my eye on it over the next month or two and see if anything changes. I know Paradise would never purposely rip affiliates off, and that Stephen is one of the most active and knowledgeable managers out there - but I just hate to see a big fat 0 for earnings from what I consider one of my major sites. Has anyone done a test - tried deposited using an affiliate link in all the different browsers with "cookie crunchers" installed.
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 04-20-2005, 01:11 AM
cavaliers09 cavaliers09 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 151
Send a message via AIM to cavaliers09
Default

If anyone would care to pool together some money and send it to me through neteller I'd be happy to do a test of Paradise's Affiliate link/depositing. I've never played there before. Minimum deposit is only $50... You might even earn back your $50 and then some (depends how nice/soft the room is).
__________________
Poker Bankrolls
Get your own poker website for $150. PM me for details.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 04-24-2005, 02:52 PM
MrPokerToad MrPokerToad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 11
Default

I am a pretty low-traffic affiliate, but I've also been surprised at the extremly low deposit rates for referrals. Until a week or two ago I had zero signups. During this time I had about 20 new RMP accounts at Party, with both sites promoted roughly equally on my site.

The question in my mind is "WHY BOTHER?" I am just wasting page real estate with my links to Paradise. I am considering removing them just to reduce clutter.

Code:
Merchant      Paradise Poker
Impressions          2110
Click-Thrus           56
Click-Thru %           2.7%
Downloads            65
Downloads %           116.07%
Active Accounts          1
Registrations           1
New Registration Deposits   $100.00
Purchase Accounts         1
Wager Accounts          1
CPA Accounts           0
Deposits            $100.00
Rake               $0.43
Deposit to Revenue Ratio     0.0%
Net Revenue           $0.43
Total Commission         $0.11
Commission (%)          $0.11
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-24-2005, 06:19 PM
Stephen Stephen is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 496
Default

PokerToad
It really depends on how long you have been promoting both products for - tags take time to build natural history with them... I find it very strange indeed to hear that ratio - something is definitely off.

Please PM or email me your Affiliate Name..

Thanks, Stephen
__________________
Stephen Freund
Affiliate Manager
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-24-2005, 09:03 PM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 363
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by MrPokerToad@Apr 24 2005, 01:52 PM
I am a pretty low-traffic affiliate, but I've also been surprised at the extremly low deposit rates for referrals. Until a week or two ago I had zero signups. During this time I had about 20 new RMP accounts at Party, with both sites promoted roughly equally on my site.

The question in my mind is "WHY BOTHER?" I am just wasting page real estate with my links to Paradise. I am considering removing them just to reduce clutter.

Code:

Merchant * * * * * *Paradise Poker
Impressions * * * * * * * * * *2110
Click-Thrus * * * * * * * * * * *56
Click-Thru % * * * * * * * * * * *2.7%
Downloads * * * * * * * * * * * *65
Downloads % * * * * * * * * * * 116.07%
Active Accounts * * * * * * * * * 1
Registrations * * * * * * * * * * 1
New Registration Deposits * * *$100.00
Purchase Accounts * * * * * * * * 1
Wager Accounts * * * * * * * * * *1
CPA Accounts * * * * * * * * * * *0
Deposits * * * * * * * * * * * $100.00
Rake * * * * * * * * * * * * * * $0.43
Deposit to Revenue Ratio * * * * *0.0%
Net Revenue * * * * * * * * * * *$0.43
Total Commission * * * * * * * * $0.11
Commission (%) * * * * * * * * * $0.11
Try the CPA plan, then u'd have $100 atleast :P
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Article on the Poker Ban you can use on your sites Zilla The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 10-15-2007 04:00 AM
Free content - Poker Profiles Kyle The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-27-2006 11:10 AM
Writers Wanted adioking The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 01-20-2006 04:19 PM
my key word dropped 60 spots in google! freepp General Poker Affiliate Discussion 11 06-16-2005 11:13 PM
Linker Tracker Problem mitchtam General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 03-26-2005 11:18 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:50 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0