Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 10-21-2006, 09:21 PM
psmoney psmoney is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 401
Default Ebay affiliating

Hey guys I just added two pages where I am promoting ebay stuff since I just signed up as an ebay affiliate, but wanted to know if anybody else affiliates for ebay because I have no idea if I set it up correctly to get paid. Can somebody that has used ebay affiliate links PM me or IM me at AIM psmoney4u.
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 10-22-2006, 05:25 AM
guidetopoker guidetopoker is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 2
Default ebay - snapsearch

pm me your links and I can check.

ebay affiliating is a tricky one; I have done it for years but you need to show relevant landing pages to get conversions.

The way i did it was via CJ.com and then http://www.snapsearch.com/ebay/getownsearchengine.aspx - this allows you to put your publisher ID in and then develop custom landing pages.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
SharksRoom.com 4sale on eBay PokerManic The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-09-2007 06:38 PM
The State iof Poker Affiliating - Opinions Please! corpfan1 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 02-02-2007 04:31 PM
Unwired Buyer - cool eBay service (unique affiliate approach) stasther The Cocktail Lounge 0 08-16-2006 12:07 PM
EBAY questions absentx The Cocktail Lounge 15 03-01-2006 10:42 PM
ebay advertising psmoney General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 12-15-2005 04:22 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:15 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0