My vote was 8. I think it is about 7.5 so rounded up.
1) The $1-$2 players will be back in full force quickly. The big players will take a long time to get back. Good money can still be made on this market.
2) Poker will keep growing in other markets. Take Everst for example, they started doing heavy radio ads in Germany and other location and the site has grown a ton. Bigger sites will be even more agressive in these markets and poker will become bigger and bigger outside the USA
3) Poker will explode in the USA again at some point. There will be a new opportunity to be on the forfront of "PokerBoom2"
4) The big affiliates now will get most of the business for a while, but there will still be opportunity for affiliates who work hard and build a medium sized network that updates daily with new unique and valuable content. The competition will thin quite a bit which benefits the big network the most, but still can benefit those who are willing to work hard and stay focused.
5) If things keep going the way they are, more poker affiliates will just promote sports betting and casinos also. There was this perception that poker was more legal or acceptable than poker, I think this line will be blurred some. This is a "maybe thing" if things bounce back soon and cashout options that work well exist maybe this won't happen. Anyways my point is that there might be good opportunities to diversify and affiliate other types of gambling, where linking to these sites would not reduce conversions as much from biased poker players.
6) If I think long enough I can put a 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th and 10th point here for reasons but I'll leave it here for now.
