Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-20-2006, 03:44 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default Firepay Question

Does anybody besides online gaming companies accept Firepay? I have some money in there and I'd rather spend it than move it into my bank account......crazy I know.

Even more ridiculous I dont see an option to transfer from my firepay account to another members firepay account.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."

Last edited by Jeremy : 10-20-2006 at 08:17 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-20-2006, 08:25 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,010
Default

Put it into a poker room then shoot it to NeTeller.
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-20-2006, 08:37 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,187
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Find a poker room that will still accept firepay from American citizens. It looks to me like none will.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-20-2006, 09:40 PM
absentx absentx is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 478
Default

Yeah I dont think they have ever had a member to member transfer option.

Infact I always thought they were a very sub par payment service.

I dont know any merchants that accept them.

How about this:

Withdraw the money to your bank account, then deposit it to neteller, or some other nifty payment service, then spend it???

I know...doesn't help much
__________________
Poker Rakeback
Come see Rakeshark completely redesigned, it's pretty badass
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Newbie question icasinoreview New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 8 03-24-2007 10:36 AM
Legallity Question aussiepoker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 16 01-14-2007 06:39 PM
Firepay Backs Out freydaddy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 10-16-2006 08:50 PM
Running My first freeroll-Have a question greview New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 2 08-06-2006 05:09 PM
Hello // Full Tilt Conversion Question PKing General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 05-23-2005 05:10 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:56 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0