Quote:
|
Originally Posted by Brandon
Party would not be the only legal site just because they helped enforce the ban. As a player, I for one would remember who helped the U.S govern my freedom, as a lot of others would. Poker Players are a rare breed...don't ever try to roll em...
|
The inference should'nt be that they would be the only legal site, I should have more clearly stated that i beleive they anticipate being one of the first and hope players will understand what they did when they did it.
I have been in the poker industry for 15 years. I have seen poker players do things to friends, co-workers, mothers , fathers, siblings and anyone else they could that you would not believe.
I think they would get over it pretty damn quick.
"I'd check raise my mother unless I though I could three bet her by leading into her."