Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-11-2006, 02:00 AM
chern900 chern900 is offline
Rock Solid.
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 58
Send a message via MSN to chern900
Default Question For Website Creators/ Affiliates

Hey I just have a question, I recently had an investor in my project donate 5000$ towards it. I was thinking of creating my idea as an eBook but with this bankroll now would you suggest a website. How much did you guys spend on your websites? I was thinking of spending around 85-90% on the site as thats what makes the money, or should I have a medium quality site and spend big on advertisment. Tell me what you think I should do with the money.


Im also looking to hire 1 more staff person and 1 webmaster, is my MSN and email. Contact me anytime.
__________________
Cherns Gambling Blunders Blog, The Ups And Downs Of Gambling. 100% Funny.

BankrollBoost Want The Best Poker Resource Out There?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-11-2006, 03:44 AM
CRBadBeat CRBadBeat is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Posts: 39
Default

I sent you an email about some connections I have for high quality, low cost websites. Just posting here to make sure you got it
__________________
http://www.roundersradio.com
http://www.onlinepokertour.com
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-11-2006, 03:47 AM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,576
Default

You don't have to spend crap on websites. I started mine with pocket change then put in another $500 or so into design. Time is what is "expensive."
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-11-2006, 10:02 AM
chern900 chern900 is offline
Rock Solid.
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Canada
Posts: 58
Send a message via MSN to chern900
Default

Yeah I got your email. Something is wrong with my email though im not getting emails the minute their sent it takes 3-4 hours.



So adioking, your saying advertisemnt is the way to go?
__________________
Cherns Gambling Blunders Blog, The Ups And Downs Of Gambling. 100% Funny.

BankrollBoost Want The Best Poker Resource Out There?
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-11-2006, 01:11 PM
psmoney psmoney is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Dec 2005
Posts: 443
Default

topqmedia hands down the best out there and not terribly expensive for what you get
__________________
#1 exchange for PokerStars T$ and W$

Online Staking Community
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Question for Incentive Affiliates Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 31 03-27-2007 06:53 PM
Question of Legalitys for you US affiliates Zabulus General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 01-12-2007 02:34 PM
Question For Rakeback Affiliates JohnG General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 06-14-2006 01:34 AM
Question for Stephen from Paradise Affiliates EdBankz General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 07-25-2005 10:32 PM
a question about some affiliates absentx General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 03-17-2005 06:24 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:07 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0