Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-10-2006, 06:56 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,041
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default VB experts.......

Is it just me or is the time and date suddenly out of whack. I am seeing a bunch of (non-sticky) posts on top that are from 10-11-06 that were actually made today. Maybe it's my personal VB settings, just thought I'd see if you guys are seeing the same thing.

Very strange indeed, anyone ever seen this before?
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-10-2006, 07:38 PM
Nick0r Nick0r is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 529
Send a message via AIM to Nick0r
Default

I saw it, but I have no idea what the hell is happening. Think back to what you've changed the past few days and revert it.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-10-2006, 07:49 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 830
Default

Hey Jeremy,

I noticed that also. I think your server time is messed up. I got an email from you earlier and the timestamp on the email was set for over 12 hours ahead of the current time.
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-10-2006, 07:57 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,041
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Yea I am chatting with my VB consultant and expert Nick0r right now

It happened after I sent that email today. I just started a ticket with VB. No worries, we'll get it fixed.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-10-2006, 08:31 PM
Graham's Avatar
Graham Graham is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 830
Default

I think whatever it is has been fixed now... just a few old posts that need the time changed. Good luck!
__________________
*** Advertising Offer: Let Me Review Your Sites ***

Free Poker Money - Poker Babes - Poker Videos - Poker News

"Good things come to those who wait, but only the things left over by those who hustle."
- President Abraham Lincoln
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Need a designer to make a vb skin deepak7 Web Design Q&A 8 07-27-2007 10:18 AM
Any CSS experts in the house? Jeremy Web Design Q&A 0 01-08-2007 12:36 PM
VB forum - thread links Nick0r Search Engine Optimization 3 10-19-2006 01:20 PM
We need more SEO experts on here Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 06-13-2006 02:20 PM
VB forum - cards color deepak7 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 11-22-2005 06:13 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:36 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0