General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Carbon Poker Bonus Code or our Cake Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus | Poker Bonus Codes Online | Online Casino Bonus Directory | Casino Captain
They're voting on some bill right now I guess. I really don't know how they do it...I just keep hearing the name Frist coming up and I feel like beating the crap out of something every time I hear his name.
Well Berkley had a great speech, but unfortunately as she pointed out, she has to vote in favour of the bill too, but at least she let everyone know what is going on.
__________________
Dealer Dan
Owner of the Dealer Dan Gaming Network. Read my article on how to Target and Profit from Freeroll Whores! Also free mentoring to new affiliates; PM me for details. Be sure to check out the Poker Affiliate Bible
It's not looking good, but meh, stay optimistic A lot can happen.
__________________
Dealer Dan
Owner of the Dealer Dan Gaming Network. Read my article on how to Target and Profit from Freeroll Whores! Also free mentoring to new affiliates; PM me for details. Be sure to check out the Poker Affiliate Bible
If this is the right thing I'm watching this is complete bullshit! I had no idea it would be so close and it's COMPLETELY along party lines... you can guess who's voting for it.