Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 09-21-2006, 04:57 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,229
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default CAC Trip Report

Pretty boring report, but I feel obligated to post it. Because I was to worried about more important things before leaving (like making sure my wife didn't see the amount of cash I was taking) I forgot my camera.

So if anyone has some great pictures email them over and I will put them all up in the photo gallery.

__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 09-21-2006, 08:44 PM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 364
Default

Hey Drawdead, how many beers did you in fact drink... I've heard so many people comment on you're impressive drinking at the final panel discussion
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 09-21-2006, 09:13 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,179
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

I left 15 mins into it and he had 3 empty mugs and one half full. Thats my mentor!
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 09-21-2006, 09:26 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,229
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Speaking of CAC, if any of you guys who attended CAC for the first time want to write a "professional" article on your experience and what you thought of the whole thing, let me know and I will publish it with all the backlinks and anchor text you want of course.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-21-2006, 10:23 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,277
Default

Looks like a great time again, had a blast last year!
(drug Mongoose's backpack around 5 states afterwards too lol)

I'll be at Costa Rica in Dec. & Amsterdam '07 for sure though.

Quote:
And one last thing, everyone kept asking me why I always wear a suit.


A: That's just how I roll.
lol, that ain't gonna fly in CR
__________________
RAKEnBAKE - Smokin RakeBack Deals!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-21-2006, 10:26 PM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
BryanHauer.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 427
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Yahoo to Bryan
Default

Jeremy... I'll take you up on that offer.

I was planning to anyways, so having you post it is just extra icing on the cake.

Have it in the next day or so.

Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon

And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either. Also, check out my other Premium WordPress Themes!

Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-22-2006, 08:02 AM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 1,039
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

I think i got to 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClarkePromotions
Hey Drawdead, how many beers did you in fact drink... I've heard so many people comment on you're impressive drinking at the final panel discussion
__________________

Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Carbon Poker Bonus Code or our Cake Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus | Poker Bonus Codes Online | Online Casino Bonus Directory | Casino Captain
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 09-22-2006, 04:57 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,074
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holis
I think i got to 7
I'm scared to ask about Wed. night..
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Zero data on daily Full Tilt report Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 31 12-12-2006 06:49 AM
Free Online Poker Traffic Report Feed for your site clubwager The Poker Affiliate Exchange 7 12-11-2006 02:45 PM
Fulltilt Report Problems the27offsuit.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 10-10-2006 11:27 PM
Advertise On High Stakes Report SuperAffiliate The Poker Affiliate Exchange 3 09-27-2006 10:49 AM
FullTilt Affiliate Report J S General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 03-08-2005 12:48 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:59 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0