Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-06-2006, 04:11 PM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,271
Default Fulltilt Report Problems

Anyone have trouble accessing there report today , Tried and keep getting

There were problems processing your request. This issue has been logged and the Full Tilt Poker Affiliate Team will investigate the issue.
__________________
Play Online Poker Now . There are a lot of Poker Rooms Accepting US Players and you can qualify for free to the 2008 WSOP . If your a casino player be sure to see the Casinos allowing USA players . Not from America then get the top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Finally if your a promoter see our Poker Affiliate Programs and Casino Affiliate Programs
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-06-2006, 05:50 PM
dbirider's Avatar
dbirider dbirider is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Google Earth
Posts: 315
Default

I'm getting the same problem when I try to view my affilaite reports.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-06-2006, 07:28 PM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
BryanHauer.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 421
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Yahoo to Bryan
Default

Same here.

Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon

And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either. Also, check out my other Premium WordPress Themes!

Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-06-2006, 09:06 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 1,014
Default

Yeah, something is up. I get special reports emailed to me every day and I only got one of them, it wasn't updated over the last 24 hours either.

They are supposed to be making payments today according to my AM so that may be a reason.
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-10-2006, 08:41 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,212
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Looks like the canned response that got copied and pasted. Yea that does suck to wait a couple days and get that. The two AM's I deal with at FT have always been very good for me, I know Georgia is a big FT affiliate too, and I don't think he has had any issues with our AM.

I imagine their general affiliates@ email address gets a ton of emails and that is why you got the canned response. Send them an email and ask to be assigned an AM.
__________________
My Poker Affiliate Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-10-2006, 11:27 PM
PokerRob PokerRob is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 9
Default

I just signed up a few days ago. (Already snagged 5 players and 1 RMP
Anyway, this program is a MESS!: only the XML option works when running the reports, no way to add bonus codes, Offline marketing materials are suddenly gone, etc.

Anyway, I send an email to affiliate support:

Code:
How many bonus codes are we allowed? I will be doing a lot of offline advertising.
 
If we're only allowed to have one, then I need to change the one that I picked when I signed up. How can I do that?
 
Thanks,
Rob
and here is what I get back:
Code:
Hello Rob,