Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 03-07-2005, 03:53 PM
J S's Avatar
J S J S is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 455
Default

Just curious if anyone has recieved a report from FullTilt yet showing any referred players. We've been pimping them pretty hard the past month and I was hoping to see if it was paying off at all. I was supposed to get a report emailed on the 5th but nothing yet.

Has anyone seen a report yet, and if so does it give much detailed info? Just from looking in on the outside i'm afraid that it isn't very robust... Thx in Advance!
__________________
J S

The Ron Paul Blimp will Fly! Be a part of history on December 16th, celebrating the Boston Tea Party, Donate with us!


NEW - Sell my Poker Dealer Course, and How to Host a Poker Tournament Guide with ClickBank and make great CPA's paid every 2 weeks. Non-Competitive poker related products help maximize your website traffic!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 03-07-2005, 05:21 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I just spoke with the affiliate manager and she said we will have them no later than the 15th of this month. I know they are working on getting their affiliate program ramped up. I have been pimping them pretty hard too, but it's a bit scary without daily tracking.

I see alot of growth with these guys in the next year or so.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 03-07-2005, 05:52 PM
AceKicker AceKicker is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 196
Default

I thought about pushing them hard but then realized that their commision structure is really bad. 20% and they deduct bonuses and money transfer fees. I think that's the worst commision in the industry.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 03-07-2005, 06:08 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Yea I think their commission is not the greatest and I would not want to allocate more than 20% of my refferals to them. Nonetheless they are a new site that is growing and will continue to grow throughout the year.

I would say at some point this year many real money players on Party and Stars are going to at least hop over there and give Full Tilt a try. I just want to make sure I can get a piece of that action, even if it does suck.

Whether it's good for affiliates or not is irrelavant to their growth potential. There is no question that they will see some decent growth in their player base throughout 2005. Number one their heavily endorsed by several pro's, unlike many of the other sites. Number 2 their software interface is decent. Number 3 they are going to get alot of T.V. time this year at the WSOP from all the known pro's wearing their gear.

I know alot of the hardcore online players, like some of the guys on RGP are now playing at both Stars and Full Tilt.

Again I certainly don't think it is the best affiliate program out there but I still feel compelled to be a part of it. However this doesn't mean everyone should be promoting Full-Tilt. For me it is just a nice add-on into my portfolio of affiliate products that I already promote. I do like the fact that they allow us to host tournaments though. This can be very benefical.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 03-08-2005, 10:03 AM
Ritch111 Ritch111 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 294
Send a message via AIM to Ritch111
Default

Full Tilt is rigged. I played a low limit cash game last night and won one hand.

I had 4 three's and made didly.

Ritch
__________________
If you think of something, someone has already thought of it first.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 03-08-2005, 10:36 AM
AceKicker AceKicker is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 196
Default

I agree that Full Tilt is gaining and will gain lots of market share due to their intense marketing. I do promote them a little but they're definately not in my top 4. I figure they are spending a crap load to have all those pro endorsements and tv time. If only they could use some of that cash to juice up their affiliate program a little to make it more competitive.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 03-08-2005, 12:48 PM
J S's Avatar
J S J S is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 455
Default

I'm in the same boat as you guys... I'm sure they are growing in players and I'm hopeful that they take some of that money and realize the value that the quality affiliates bring. Hopefully their promises will materalize and we'll see a more robust affiliate package.

let us know if anyone gets a report!
__________________
J S

The Ron Paul Blimp will Fly! Be a part of history on December 16th, celebrating the Boston Tea Party, Donate with us!


NEW - Sell my Poker Dealer Course, and How to Host a Poker Tournament Guide with ClickBank and make great CPA's paid every 2 weeks. Non-Competitive poker related products help maximize your website traffic!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FullTilT affiliate manager contact...I cant log in. CAZ General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 10-31-2006 02:37 PM
Fulltilt Report Problems the27offsuit.com General Poker Affiliate Discussion 5 10-10-2006 11:27 PM
FREE PASSES AVAILABLE for CAC Las Vegas 2006 - Become a Sponsored Affiliate Digital Angel The Spam Forum 0 08-31-2006 11:50 AM
FullTilt Affiliate Freeroll $5K Jeremy General Poker Chat 10 01-06-2006 07:01 PM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 04:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:59 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0