News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 10-30-2006, 02:58 PM
CAZ's Avatar
CAZ CAZ is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 762
Default FullTilT affiliate manager contact...I cant log in.

Does anyone have a direct contact with anyone at Fulltilt?
PM me if you can, its been over a week since they last contacted me regarding my account... i cant log in to because " you are currently logged in from another location"
They acknowledged the issue was on their end and were working on it, but have not followed up or responded to any of my emails(3) in over a week.

I appreciate it very much.

Caz
__________________
RakeKiller... its your money, get some back
Poker Rakeback Calculator
Are YOU a player?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 10-30-2006, 03:05 PM
Wild Willy Wild Willy is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 54
Send a message via ICQ to Wild Willy Send a message via Yahoo to Wild Willy
Default

I'm with CAZ is there contact out there?

Got some questions myself that never got answered with couple emails to affiliates@

Thanks
Willy
__________________
http://www.thechipleaders.com
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 10-30-2006, 05:20 PM
CAZ's Avatar
CAZ CAZ is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 762
Default

Anyone else having issues with fulltilt support speed.
__________________
RakeKiller... its your money, get some back
Poker Rakeback Calculator
Are YOU a player?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 10-30-2006, 05:47 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,083
Default

Usually no but they're probably getting swamped with requests right now. I get that login attempt error as well. I found that typing the password really slow works. Who knows why but it does.

For the "you're already logged in error" sometimes deleting cookies, shutting off your computer and trying to login in after a few hours works. If you try logging in right away you'll just keep getting the error.

I'm sure you've already tried all this but good luck.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 10-30-2006, 06:37 PM
CAZ's Avatar
CAZ CAZ is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 762
Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoursurfing
Usually no but they're probably getting swamped with requests right now. I get that login attempt error as well. I found that typing the password really slow works. Who knows why but it does.

For the "you're already logged in error" sometimes deleting cookies, shutting off your computer and trying to login in after a few hours works. If you try logging in right away you'll just keep getting the error.

I'm sure you've already tried all this but good luck.

I went so far as uninstalling fulltil and anyting associated with it and then running a registry cleaner.
Still no luck.
__________________
RakeKiller... its your money, get some back
Poker Rakeback Calculator
Are YOU a player?
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 10-30-2006, 09:56 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,083
Default

Lol, its frustrating I know.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 10-30-2006, 10:04 PM
edmc edmc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 408
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

ditto
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 10-30-2006, 10:24 PM
CAZ's Avatar
CAZ CAZ is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 762
Default

Do any of you get the same error( you are already logged in from another location), if im not the only one, i feel a bit better in the sense that its not an issue that just I have to deal with...and might get swept under the carpet.
__________________
RakeKiller... its your money, get some back
Poker Rakeback Calculator
Are YOU a player?
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-31-2006, 09:25 AM
edmc edmc is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 408
Send a message via Yahoo to edmc
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAZ
Do any of you get the same error( you are already logged in from another location), if im not the only one, i feel a bit better in the sense that its not an issue that just I have to deal with...and might get swept under the carpet.

yeah usually if I login in - it shows an error the when I try to login again it tells me Im logged in from another location. Personally im not a fan of the site in general but im sure most will disagree
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-31-2006, 01:37 PM
CAZ's Avatar
CAZ CAZ is online now
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 762
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by edmc
yeah usually if I login in - it shows an error the when I try to login again it tells me Im logged in from another location. Personally im not a fan of the site in general but im sure most will disagree

And how does it resolve, it been 10 days now for me...
__________________
RakeKiller... its your money, get some back
Poker Rakeback Calculator
Are YOU a player?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Party Poker Affiliate Manager Never Responds oscark PartyPoker.com - PartyPartners 0 08-21-2006 01:50 PM
A day in the life of an affiliate manager Bryan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 05-17-2006 09:54 AM
Should you trust your affiliate manager? Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 14 03-31-2006 12:48 PM
My Website Was Stolen stillshadow General Poker Affiliate Discussion 19 09-08-2005 08:17 AM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 03:58 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:52 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Casino Affiliate Forum

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0