Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-11-2006, 04:37 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,124
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default Affiliate Reports

As you guys know I am creating our software next week, so I wanted some last minute input from the PAW community, since I am building this for you guys!

So my question is, when viewing your stats and reports, what sort of stats do you prefer?

Anything you haven't seen before that you would love to?

Also, if there are any requests on any aspect of the program, let me know and I will do what I can to make it happen.

FYI, I will not allow rakeback, so keep in mind I cannot show any stats that will give an affiliate a chance to give rakeback.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-11-2006, 05:09 PM
Arnoldpalmer Arnoldpalmer is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 61
Send a message via Skype™ to Arnoldpalmer
Default

Things I like in reports are;

Real (or near to real) time reporting rather than refreshing every 24 hours
1 click week/month to date without having to change dates
as above for previous month
I like to see how much has been deposited (not neccessarily by who)

Will post more as I think of them! good luck with the programme, I've signed up ready.

Cheers

Arn
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-12-2006, 07:19 AM
Nick0r Nick0r is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 535
Send a message via AIM to Nick0r
Default

Daily emailed in-depth MGR stats is a definite plus.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-12-2006, 11:43 AM
Dragonfly-CA Dragonfly-CA is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 16
Default

Real time reporting is a MUST feature to have. I agree with Arnoldpalmer, this refresing every 24 hours has got to go. Real time reporting is much more trustworthy.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-13-2006, 12:36 AM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,575
Default

asdad
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-13-2006, 03:38 AM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,034
Default

I know it's been said twice but I'll say it again Real time stats is the most important thing. Please none of this "Stats for aug.4 + 5th are not loaded properly yet will be available tomorow" bs. Also I like lots of details like impressions, clicks etc. , not just play money/real money like party poker and full tilt do it.
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-13-2006, 01:04 PM
AceKicker AceKicker is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 195
Default

I just signed up for the affiliate program at cakepoker.com. I really like their affiliate backend. I wish more affiliate programs used a similar system. You can easily create trackers and attach promotions to each tracker. You can also easily create bonus codes with each tracker. Some programs require you to send them an email if you need bonus codes. This is a pain. Sometimes it takes quite a few emails back and forth to finally get a bonus code that is not already taken. Their reports function is also user friendly. Brandon, you should take a peek at their system. It's nice and clean.

BTW, I have no mutual interest with cake poker. I just thought they had a nice affiliate system.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-13-2006, 01:17 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,159
Default

Co-branded landing pages for every affiliate & track activity from the landing page onward without relying on cookies or http referrer etc.

That should eliminate a huge part of tracking data getting dropped or lost in transit to the target site & affiliates not getting credited for referrals.

Besides mass problems with http referrer itself, other problems from firewalls & other privacy software stripping the referrer is just crazy, especially when you rely on it for your income.

Visitor running Norton? Kiss that conversion goodbye!

As for "real time" stats? That should go without saying!
They should just be honest...
We'll post stats when we're done cookin' the books lol

cheers


__________________
RAKEnBAKE - Smokin RakeBack Deals!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-13-2006, 01:36 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 2,124
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GregK
Co-branded landing pages for every affiliate & track activity from the landing page onward without relying on cookies or http referrer etc.

That should eliminate a huge part of tracking data getting dropped or lost in transit to the target site & affiliates not getting credited for referrals.
Since I took the job, that was one of my main focus's. Each affiliate will have custom splash pages. You will have a couple of customizable fields, and of course I will have to approve every one so no one does something unethical.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Program *NOW LIVE*
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-13-2006, 01:48 PM
GregK GregK is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,159
Default

Cool shouldn't take more than 5 mins to add a logo to a template, create a custom folder & upload it.

The more I've looked into building a reliable tracking system, the more confused & overwhelmed I've become. There are SO MANY snafus in the loop, I simply came to the conclusion to eliminate the "in transit" stage & trying to keep referrer data intact on the trip.
It should be a huge headstart in developing a reliable solution.
Simply shoot'em to a clean & co-branded URL, then track all traffic from there.

I actually think I'm on to something there? lol K.I.S.S. has always served me well in the past

cheers
__________________
RAKEnBAKE - Smokin RakeBack Deals!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New Affiliate Program in the works psmoney General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 12-07-2006 12:44 AM
FREE PASSES AVAILABLE for CAC Las Vegas 2006 - Become a Sponsored Affiliate Digital Angel The Spam Forum 0 08-31-2006 11:50 AM
Should you trust your affiliate manager? Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 14 03-31-2006 01:48 PM
Affiliate Reports adioking StacksPoker.com 3 12-20-2005 03:45 PM
partypoker not paying this affiliate pittsburg123 General Poker Affiliate Discussion 13 03-05-2005 04:58 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:14 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0