News Forums buy my book Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #11  
Old 08-13-2006, 11:51 AM
Brandon Brandon is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: California
Posts: 990
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

I think it is the best method, because I don't ever want someone to lose a sign up for any reason. I feel this is the most reliable method.

I got a couple of cool things in store
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
StinkyFishPoker.com
Sign up below before Sept 1st and receive a 5% MGR Increase
Stinky Fish Poker
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 04:38 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2006, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0