General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
Ya, Cardplayer has a lot of information, as does pokerwire.com..... my 'issue' with both is that they whored themselves out to FullTilt for the WSOP....
Ya, Cardplayer has a lot of information, as does pokerwire.com..... my 'issue' with both is that they whored themselves out to FullTilt for the WSOP....
Yeh I know it is a cliche but everyone has their price.
Um, who do you "whore" yourself out to? Cardplayer took ads from a cardroom, why would you complain about that? And Fullt Tilt owns Pokerwire so how are they whoring themselves out to themselves?
Why does who I whore myself out to concern you? ;-)
I'm aware of Pokerwire's ownership... and Card Player went a little bit beyond simply taking out a few ads...... I underestand the economics, it's their site, their choice.... I however, dont have to like it! ;-)