General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
I too was sued by Harrahs and Randy is right, they don't mess around. You can probably find my post about it from a few months ago if you use the search option to search for it.
Using WSOP or World Series Of Poker in any domain name is going to be a losing proposition for you. I would say you should avoid it.
It was good for me me while it lasted but that was back when Binions owned them and they had no internet knowledge at all. As soon as Harrahs came on board I immediatly got contacted by their attorneys.
They were probably the same attorneys. There's a law firm in Vegas that specializes in that type of case. (It was a different casino group that sued me though.)