General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
Dreamhost keeps crapping out on me. They were really cheap, but I'm not sure I can trust them with a professional business. Should I switch services? I don't know all that much about the internet, but is there a way to have redundant hosting or something like that so I never have downtime?
I have around 20 sites running on 1and1 right now. Been with them for over three years with no issues. You get plenty of bandwidth, good customer service, and a bunch of free add-ons.
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
does 1and1 offer .htaccess ? I have a few sites with them and seem to remember that they do not provide this....
__________________
Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code or our Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus Code | Cake Poker Bonus Code | Las Vegas Webcams | Casino Captain
Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code or our Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus Code | Cake Poker Bonus Code | Las Vegas Webcams | Casino Captain