Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-22-2006, 04:10 PM
mikebrad mikebrad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 413
Default Busiest day of the week

I'm sure that this was discussed before, but can't remember. Which day of the week does your site see the most traffic? I would have thought that the weekend would be the busiest but for my site, it's not.

My traffic actually dies down on the weekend. Anyone else experience this?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-22-2006, 05:27 PM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,658
Default

Normally Monday, but Wednesday/Thursday when the WPT/PPT is running a first-run episaode, or the 24 hours after ESPN airs their first run WSOP shows.

Weekends are always the worst.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-22-2006, 05:55 PM
J S's Avatar
J S J S is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 430
Default

weekends are the worst. Seems to spike on Wednesdays or Thursdays, although recently mondays have been gaining steam.
__________________
J S

Advocate for Online Poker Legalization - Dr. Ron Paul, Republican 2008 Presidential Candidate. Wake up and smell the revolution.

Do you run a poker league? Poker League Software provides a free automated poker leaderboard you can use. You can also Learn to Deal Poker, with our best selling online training course.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-22-2006, 09:35 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,250
Default

Good sign ups have usually happen on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays for me. Weekends suck most of the time.
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-22-2006, 11:31 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,093
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Poker, yes.....weekends suck, as many people are out at the bars or doing other things. Although, I have had some great weekends on the sportsbetting side of the business in the past.

(shit, did I just say that )
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-22-2006, 11:37 PM
mikebrad mikebrad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 413
Default

that makes lots of sense, now that I think about it. I play lots of poker on the weekends, but it's always at someone's house or some bar somewhere. The sportsbetting thing makes sense as well just because that's when people watch them the most.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-22-2006, 11:43 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is online now
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,093
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

If you promote sportsbooks, Monday mornings are always either really good for checking stats, or really bad. Especially during NFL football season.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-22-2006, 11:48 PM
mikebrad mikebrad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 413
Default

some of the stories you've told here have managed to keep me away from sportsbetting. lol
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-23-2006, 01:23 AM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,250
Default

Beginning and end of months are also good.
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-23-2006, 03:22 AM
absentx absentx is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 466
Default

hmmm...doesnt anyone ever have good Sundays for Poker?

I check my stats on Monday, and usually Sunday seems to be a good "sit at home relax and play poker" day
__________________
Poker Rakeback
Come see Rakeshark completely redesigned, it's pretty badass
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Play poker?Check out DeuceAce.com - Freerolls and buyins for members every week! John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 09-17-2006 10:59 AM
I almost got a Royal this passed week at Foxwoods Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino General Poker Chat 2 04-21-2006 06:32 PM
$2 Buy-In coming next week.... Jeremy Team Paradise Ipods 5 11-18-2005 05:57 PM
Sept. 25th A big week this week? Jeremy Team Paradise Ipods 9 09-26-2005 08:04 PM
Shooting for a big week on Sunday! Jeremy Team Paradise Ipods 0 06-29-2005 09:41 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:05 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0