Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Team Paradise Ipods

Team Paradise Ipods The Official ParadiseIpods.com Forum

 
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 06-29-2005, 07:41 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Hey guys I still want to do the conference call but I have been pretty busy getting the new Party Riches ready. We will do it in the near future though.

Last week we had 118 players, I would love to see 200+ this week but you never know if the holiday weekend will affect anything. Anyways great work so far, I really think this Paradise Million Dollar promotion is going to help stimulate our players to make some deposits.

I am thinking after the WSOP towards the end of July we can attempt to have a buy-in event and I will gauruntee an Ipod to the winner.

Happy promoting!
 


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Play poker?Check out DeuceAce.com - Freerolls and buyins for members every week! John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 1 09-17-2006 08:59 AM
Silver Nugget Shooting indieangler General Poker Chat 0 06-26-2006 09:04 AM
I almost got a Royal this passed week at Foxwoods Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino General Poker Chat 2 04-21-2006 04:32 PM
$2 Buy-In coming next week.... Jeremy Team Paradise Ipods 5 11-18-2005 03:57 PM
Sept. 25th A big week this week? Jeremy Team Paradise Ipods 9 09-26-2005 06:04 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:57 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0