Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Chat

General Poker Chat Yes were all affiliates, but most of us play poker too!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-21-2006, 05:07 AM
Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Hartford,Ct
Posts: 448
Default

I almost got a Royal this passed week at Foxwoods

--------------------------------------------------

Well in the Poker World I played poker at Foxwoods this passed week and I almost got a Royal the @ on the side of me if he only folded I would of got the thing The jerk was fishing too. because he showed me his hand after the game. But that's life I really like to say the words but I can't
I Won the hand anyways with the stright Yip Tee Doo I wanted the Royal I was so mad too after what the other guy had in his hand.But Hey that's Poker
__________________
http://bingot1.proboards39.com/
http://www.casinowatchdogs.com/Casino-Forum/
http://www.thecleverest.com/countdown.swf
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-21-2006, 04:02 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,019
Default

lol Bingo... I almost got rid of these lumps in my neck too... :blink:
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-21-2006, 05:32 PM
Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Hartford,Ct
Posts: 448
Default

:P LUMP This lol :P
__________________
http://bingot1.proboards39.com/
http://www.casinowatchdogs.com/Casino-Forum/
http://www.thecleverest.com/countdown.swf
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rakeback CAP at Prima/Microgaming - Royal Card Club royalprofitsmad RoyalCardRoom.com & RoyalCardClub.com 0 11-24-2006 08:27 PM
Latest news at Royal Profits royalprofitsmad RoyalCardRoom.com & RoyalCardClub.com 0 10-22-2006 09:47 PM
MASHANTUCKET, Conn. Asians Flock the Casino Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Cocktail Lounge 6 08-14-2006 08:10 PM
Powerful New Player At Foxwoods Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Cocktail Lounge 0 04-26-2006 09:21 AM
Foxwoods Resort Casino has something NEW Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Spam Forum 0 07-21-2005 09:05 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:49 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0