Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-18-2006, 12:25 PM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 427
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Cool Looking to sub at 10 rooms

I am looking to sub for someone or people at about 10 rooms. I am looking to sub at rooms which show stats for each individual player. I am also looking for basically a mentor someone who can give me advice and someone who can help with things like seo. My site is almost done and should go live in about 3 weeks. No this is not a plain old site, topq has been working on this project for me, and hopefully my idea will take the pokerworld by storm.
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

www.teamdpp.com "Our Poker Blog"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-18-2006, 12:26 PM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 427
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

jumped the gun respond here or pm me
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

www.teamdpp.com "Our Poker Blog"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-18-2006, 12:52 PM
absentx absentx is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 464
Default Subbing

PM sent
__________________
Poker Rakeback
Come see Rakeshark completely redesigned, it's pretty badass
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-21-2006, 09:25 PM
ucladave ucladave is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 191
Default

pm sent. Please do make a post when you've made a selection
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-22-2006, 01:45 AM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 427
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

no decison made still looking for rooms to support that have player stats
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

www.teamdpp.com "Our Poker Blog"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-22-2006, 01:17 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,574
Default

asdfa
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-22-2006, 02:27 PM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 427
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

cms?
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

www.teamdpp.com "Our Poker Blog"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-22-2006, 04:05 PM
mikebrad mikebrad is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 400
Default

Content Management System
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-22-2006, 08:49 PM
dbirider's Avatar
dbirider dbirider is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Google Earth
Posts: 315
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adioking
SEO Work and advice will be near unexistent if you're using a CMS that doesn't cost over $10,000.
Oh? What does a $10,000 CMS do so special SEO-wise, that you can't do with a free one?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 07-23-2006, 09:44 PM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 427
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

??????
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

www.teamdpp.com "Our Poker Blog"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Looking to sub under these Poker Rooms ICISIC General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 10-28-2006 03:26 AM
List of Pro U.S rooms.... CAZ General Poker Affiliate Discussion 14 10-09-2006 01:56 PM
Poker Room's offering free cash SmackDog General Poker Affiliate Discussion 9 08-08-2006 11:11 AM
Which rooms deduct, bonuses and other things purchased from affiliate revenue ICISIC General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 08-01-2006 10:44 AM
Any rooms offering free 5 bucks, etc? Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 7 06-21-2006 11:27 AM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:45 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0