| General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here! |
 10-17-2006, 03:23 PM
|
|
The Don Dadda
|
|
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 442
|
|
Looking to sub under these Poker Rooms
Ok guys and girls, I am looking and willing to sub under each of these poker rooms listed below. I am looking for a mentor along with help with basic help with my site, seo, marketing and so on. If your interested post below or pm me
absolute poker
action poker
doyles room
fulltilt poker
kiwi poker
paradise poker
poker stars
sun poker
titan poker
ub
mansion poker
hollywood poker
ninepoker
bodog poker
inter poker
titan poker
I am basically looking fro rooms inwhich will show me indivdual stats of players if i missed any please let me know and yes some on the list i know already dont offer this.
My new site will not be a banner farm or just an information site, its a unique idea thats been in the works for the past 7 months.
__________________
www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"
I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
|
 10-17-2006, 03:43 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,309
|
|
Sent Pm
__________________
Play Online Poker Now . There are a lot of Poker Rooms Accepting US Players and you can qualify for free to the 2008 WSOP . If your a casino player be sure to see the Casinos allowing USA players . Not from America then get the top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Finally if your a promoter see our Poker Affiliate Programs and Casino Affiliate Programs
|
 10-17-2006, 04:10 PM
|
|
Affiliate Managers
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 631
|
|
Quote:
| I am basically looking fro rooms in which will show me indivdual stats of players |
Sunpoker offers this.
Regards,
Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com
Focalclick Affiliate Program
---
$1,000 Bonus Monthly
$10K Freeroll Monthly
|
 10-25-2006, 02:07 PM
|
|
The Don Dadda
|
|
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 442
|
|
ok so im ready to go, looking for mentors pm me quick
__________________
www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"
I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
|
 10-25-2006, 02:26 PM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,576
|
|
If you want you can sign up under me, then follow my SEO blog. Other than that I don't really have the time to take on a full fledged mentor. It's always good to know that people appreciate what I have to say though!
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
|
 10-25-2006, 03:20 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,309
|
|
Are you still looking to sub under all of those rooms , due to the new law?
__________________
Play Online Poker Now . There are a lot of Poker Rooms Accepting US Players and you can qualify for free to the 2008 WSOP . If your a casino player be sure to see the Casinos allowing USA players . Not from America then get the top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Finally if your a promoter see our Poker Affiliate Programs and Casino Affiliate Programs
|
 10-25-2006, 05:45 PM
|
|
The Don Dadda
|
|
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 442
|
|
new law dont care live in canada
__________________
www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"
I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
|
 10-28-2006, 01:05 AM
|
|
Longest Poster Ever
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2006
Posts: 451
|
|
Why sub vs. on your own?
Sorry to be obtuse, but could someone please help me understand why you want to sub under somebody else, as opposed to just applying on your own? What are the benefits? Mentoring was mentioned. OK.
Anything else?
__________________
Xpertadvice4u
(MYOB&STFOM)
|
 10-28-2006, 03:26 AM
|
|
rakedrop.com
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 159
|
|
as far as i know, there's nothing bad that comes of subbing under someone, i think it just means the site gets a slightly smaller piece of the pie. outside of maybe getting someone to mentor me, i guess it's just the chance to help out another affiliate. i'm sure there are other reasons that i can't think of right now. 
__________________
*Get up to 50% Rakeback!* *Looking for a Poker Bonus?*
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is On
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:34 PM.
|