| General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here! |
 08-03-2006, 06:03 AM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 577
|
|
Poker Room's offering free cash
Does anyone know if there are currently any poker rooms that are offering free cash to new players? I thought a while back I saw that a room was giving new players a free $10 just for signing up. I'm assuming there were some playing requirements before they could withdraw, but I'm looking for any rooms offering such deals.
Thanks,
SmackDog
|
 08-03-2006, 10:46 AM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,576
|
|
hgfhl;k
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
|
 08-03-2006, 03:52 PM
|
|
Member
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 186
|
|
Yes, Royal Vegas Poker. I received my free $10.00 by just signing up. It took a day to receive and I didn't even give them my credit card. After I lost that money they sent me an email a month later stating that they put another free $10 into my account. The site seems cheap but I had fun playing with their money.
http://www.royalvegaspoker.com/
http://www.fortuneaffiliate.com/affiliate/Index.jsp
CoolDog
|
 08-03-2006, 07:53 PM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,268
|
|
Pitbull Poker does the same. Conversions are awful so beware. We're talking 300players-1real money signup ratio
Later
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
|
 08-03-2006, 09:03 PM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,074
|
|
Quote:
|
Originally Posted by hoursurfer
Pitbull Poker does the same. Conversions are awful so beware. We're talking 300players-1real money signup ratio
Later
|
You call it bad conversions, I call it broken stats  .
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
|
 08-03-2006, 09:16 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 466
|
|
I've only sent 36 people to pitbull and I've had 5 RMPs. Don't do CPA with them, though. They only pay $65 to start and it takes the player earning 300 "points" before you get paid and no one sticks around because traffic is low.
|
 08-03-2006, 09:19 PM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,074
|
|
So you are at 5/36 and Hoursurfer is at 1/300? Like I said broken stats.
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
|
 08-04-2006, 01:55 PM
|
|
Moderator
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,268
|
|
Yeah 1 converting real money player per 300 play monies. I never knew about the player point thing. The rev share is pretty generous but there's rarely anyone on the real money tables because they're so new.
I should have said converting real money players to $. CPA is not the way to go on that site. Better a little than nothing.
R
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
|
 08-04-2006, 10:06 PM
|
|
Members
|
|
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 23
|
|
On a similar note, does anyone know where you can get no deposit bankrolls for absolute and titan like you can on PSO? I have a party account but wanted to get another free bankroll for another site as i need to keep all my aff money. ( brother decided to get married in Malaysia) and I am based in the UK so can't do it thru PSO.
Cheers
|
 08-08-2006, 11:11 AM
|
|
Affiliate Managers
|
|
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 64
|
|
Poker Rooms and Free Money
Smackdog,
JacksNQueens.com offers $20 free to any player that signs up when our beta-testing period begins which is later this month and $10 free for any sign-ups once the site is live. JacksNQueens.com also allows the affiliates to earn commission on the free money.
Blake
Affiliate Manager
JacksNQueens.com
|
| Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests) |
| |
|
Thread Tools
|
|
|
|
Display Modes
|
Linear Mode
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is On
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:46 PM.
|