Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11   Spam Kill
Old 06-23-2006, 09:37 PM
Steven's Avatar
Steven Steven is offline
Promoter
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Location: IL
Posts: 148
Send a message via AIM to Steven Send a message via MSN to Steven Send a message via Yahoo to Steven Send a message via Skype™ to Steven
Default Next level of PAW

I am truly proud of the hard work and determination you have put into starting PAW from the ground up and taking it to the next level. The news of this acquisition is exciting in so many ways. Poker News Global is a top brand that any site would kill to be associated with. The re-design of the site is phenomenal; adding Bobi was a great choice. I wish you the best of luck in the future and we'll be laughing it up in Jamaica!
__________________
http://www.friendspacepoker.com

Meditation brings wisdom, lack of meditation leaves ignorance...Know well what leads you forward and what holds you back - The Buddha
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-23-2006, 10:05 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is online now
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 1,911
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Damon,
As much as I am congratulating Jeremy for his acquisition, I have to commend you as well. You now have an incredible site in your portfolio. You can't find a forum with such class and intelligence like you will find here. Our members are truly one of a kind; day in and day out they help out other members who are basically their competitors. Our members are the top in the industry, and their potential is unlimited.

I am happy to say....welcome to PAW.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Sign Up
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #13   Spam Kill
Old 06-23-2006, 10:17 PM
Dave Dave is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 440
Default

Call me old fashioned but I will miss the days of "PartyRiches" when we were just a bunch of rogues in the affiliate marketing world.

I found this forum from a ... spam post?... that Jeremy put on RGP to mostly plug his $30 ebook just a couple of years ago. LOL

You have travelled a very a long way in record speed J.

I offer my heartiest congratulations to you old man.

It will be fascinating to see what happens next?
__________________
"The Super Affiliate Handbook" by my fellow Canadian, and friend Ros Gardner
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-23-2006, 10:21 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is online now
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 1,911
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

I agree Dave, its amazing to see the growth of this forum and I can't wait to see where it goes!

I have been extremly lucky to be a part of it, and learn straight from the leader. Partyriches will always be apart of us, no matter what happens, but PAW will be so much stronger now. Our members are going to see some great changes designed for their benifit.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Sign Up
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote
  #15   Spam Kill
Old 06-23-2006, 11:19 PM
Holyman Holyman is offline
Looking for my 15 minutes
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Ozarks
Posts: 142
Send a message via AIM to Holyman
Default

Congrats Jeremy! The new look is nice! I can't wait to see what's to come.
Reply With Quote
  #16   Spam Kill
Old 06-23-2006, 11:21 PM
ethomps ethomps is offline
Members
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: London, Ontario
Posts: 376
Send a message via MSN to ethomps
Default

I consider myself one of the "originals".....anyone else?
Reply With Quote
  #17   Spam Kill
Old 06-24-2006, 01:13 AM
indieangler indieangler is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fayetteville, AR
Posts: 468
Send a message via AIM to indieangler Send a message via MSN to indieangler
Default

I wouldn't say I consider myself an original but I've been around for little awhile.....from back during the original PartyRiches days. Let's see.......14 months now I've been around.
__________________
Blackjack Strategy
Reply With Quote
  #18   Spam Kill
Old 06-24-2006, 05:08 AM
Nick0r Nick0r is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: London
Posts: 506
Send a message via AIM to Nick0r
Default

Congrats Damon & Jeremy.
Reply With Quote
  #19   Spam Kill
Old 06-24-2006, 08:11 AM
gumbajohnny's Avatar
gumbajohnny gumbajohnny is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: ft lauderdale
Posts: 212
Send a message via AIM to gumbajohnny Send a message via MSN to gumbajohnny Send a message via Skype™ to gumbajohnny
Thumbs up Congrats

I must say it is better than I thought it was going to be I am VERY HAPPY for you Jeremy.
You earned it.
Damon I have chatted with you before and you are a class act. Poker News published a great article of my first site. Thaks for the exposure again.
http://www.pokernews.com/news/2005/0...larm-poker.htm

Best Wishes
__________________
Good Luck To Us All!!
Reply With Quote
  #20   Spam Kill
Old 06-24-2006, 09:24 AM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 966
Default

Congrats to Jeremy and the PAW team for building such a fine organization. To be aquired by a top-knotch group such as PokerNews simply underscores what most of us already knew, that PAW is the cream of the crop

Enjoy your latest accomplishment Jeremy!
__________________

Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PokerProForAYear Promotion GazMan Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 0 02-25-2007 10:49 PM
PokerProForAYear Promotion - join in with PokerNews/PacificPoker GazMan 888.com - PacificPoker.com Affiliate Program 6 02-25-2007 10:35 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:29 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0