Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21   Spam Kill
Old 06-24-2006, 12:00 PM
Randy Randy is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Posts: 1,383
Default

Congratulations to both Jeremy and Poker News. Well done.
Reply With Quote
  #22   Spam Kill
Old 06-24-2006, 03:26 PM
ICISIC's Avatar
ICISIC ICISIC is offline
The Don Dadda
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Posts: 419
Send a message via AIM to ICISIC Send a message via MSN to ICISIC
Default

congrats
__________________


www.DreamPrizePoker.com "Get comped for playing poker online"

www.teamdpp.com "Our Poker Blog"

I CAME, I SAW, I CONQUERED!
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-25-2006, 09:58 AM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,704
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Thank-you to everyone so far for the warm reception and shared excitement with this news.

I just want to remind everyone however that although you will start seeing some big things happening after the WSOP here at PAW, much will stay the same. I will still be running the day to day operations on the site and making many of the decisions.

Being acquired by PokerNews is not nessecarily a new beginning, more so it is a continuation and a huge energy boost to PAW. I have always had very large goals and plans for PAW. As many of you know I run several other businesses and quite frankly I do not personally have the resources or time to catapult PAW to the level it WILL be at in 12 months. It's hard to explain it to those sitting on the outside looking in, but there are several factors that I based my decision on, and partnering up with an organization of this caliber made sense on so many fronts.

www.PokerAffiliateWorld.com has been an acquisition target by many other online poker companies or individuals in the past 6 months. As a few of you said, this community is the most professional gambling webmaster forum, and we do have the cream of the crop affiliates here.

My decision to partner up with a company like PokerNews.com was based soley upon what we can accomplish together versus as individuals. Before being a poker affiliate, I consider myself a business person. I realize that this market place is evolving on a daily basis and there are a few others out there trying to be the "new paw". Although I respect the competition, I truly believe the business principals, integrity, and members at PAW trump any other gambling webmaster community. I think most reading this would agree.

There's probably much more I could ramble on about, but most importantly I just want to thank everyone for making Poker Affiliate World the place it is today. It's only getting started folks
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #24   Spam Kill
Old 06-26-2006, 03:03 AM
SuperAffiliate's Avatar
SuperAffiliate SuperAffiliate is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Finland
Posts: 59
Send a message via Skype™ to SuperAffiliate
Default

Just dropped by to say congrats! That's great!
Reply With Quote
  #25   Spam Kill
Old 06-26-2006, 10:15 AM
SunPoker.com's Avatar
SunPoker.com SunPoker.com is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 538
Default

Congrats, it's nice to see two very reputable and distinguished companies come together like this.

Best Regards,

Mark
__________________
SunPoker.com
Focalclick Affiliate Program
---
$1,000 Bonus Monthly
$10K Freeroll Monthly
Reply With Quote
  #26   Spam Kill
Old 06-26-2006, 05:50 PM
absentx absentx is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 435
Default

First of all, I must say I was blown away when I opend up the page today. I have been gone all weekend, so I hadn't visited recently.

PAGE LOOKS GREAT

It has been fun to watch the progression of things here at partyriches (sorry I still punch that in everytime I come here)

Excited to see what comes in the future. I myself, finally have some time to get back into being pro-active and making more money.
Reply With Quote
  #27   Spam Kill
Old 06-26-2006, 09:44 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,538
Default

asdf
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #28   Spam Kill
Old 06-26-2006, 09:59 PM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,542
Default

I've been wondering when somebody with 800x600 resolution would complain they have to scroll (top graphic is 900px).
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 06-26-2006, 10:18 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 4,704
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Thanks for the feedback guys. I'll let the web designers know.

Who still uses 800x600............Yikes.
__________________
My two favorite quotes:

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #30   Spam Kill
Old 06-27-2006, 01:30 AM
dbirider's Avatar
dbirider dbirider is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Google Earth
Posts: 308
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by adioking
Maybe its just me, but this new site looks like crap using FireFox, which is actually quite a popular internet browser. I get all of the old buttons when I scroll over the main navigation, along with some other problems.
preferences > privacy > cache > clear cache. Your firefox just has the old images stored on your computer instead of loading the new ones that have the same filename.
__________________
D.B.I. Rider
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PokerProForAYear Promotion GazMan Poker Affiliate World Integrated Affiliate Network 0 02-25-2007 11:49 PM
PokerProForAYear Promotion - join in with PokerNews/PacificPoker GazMan 888.com - PacificPoker.com Affiliate Program 6 02-25-2007 11:35 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:10 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0