View Single Post
  #12  
Old 06-23-2006, 10:05 PM
Brandon's Avatar
Brandon Brandon is offline
Affiliate Manager - Moderator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: California
Posts: 1,895
Send a message via AIM to Brandon Send a message via MSN to Brandon Send a message via Skype™ to Brandon
Default

Damon,
As much as I am congratulating Jeremy for his acquisition, I have to commend you as well. You now have an incredible site in your portfolio. You can't find a forum with such class and intelligence like you will find here. Our members are truly one of a kind; day in and day out they help out other members who are basically their competitors. Our members are the top in the industry, and their potential is unlimited.

I am happy to say....welcome to PAW.
__________________
Brandon Berndt
Affiliate Program Director
ChanPoker.com
ChanPoker Affiliate Sign Up
Skype: BrandonBerndt
Msn:
AIM: BrandonBerndt
Reply With Quote