taking % of play rather than sign up money.
hi all,
this is my first post on here. I have been playing poker for a living now for about 3 years, i have been a affiliate for myself online for a long time just to get rakeback. now i am kicking myself in the a$$ because i was playing on party when they had 2500 people on at a time. I guess i missed the boat on this one. ahhh well
my question is if anyone would be willing to share there info on signing p people and taking the cash or getting a % or rake. I dont have any numbers on this. It would seem to me that u would want to get the rack over time because u could hit people that will play for years. if someone would be willing to post some numbers i would be thankful.
info like what is your average take on a % customer.
thanks all looking forward to hearing your info.
|