Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-01-2006, 08:38 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,049
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Okay I have never been a spammer but I do understand how these guys make money. However the one thing that I have noticed in the last few years that really confuses me is why does half the spam I get have garbled nonsense in it? I thought it was to get past the spam filters but then I realized the filthy title in the email would no way pass any filters, WTF? Here's an example:

Quote:
seaweed glue self-hang dill pickle
can-flanging author number soil stack
bastille house needle-form stone roller
ten-wheeled Morocco millet love-touched
mid-course multiple-pass Cis-reformation
pseudo resident lilac-tinted drilling bit
frosty-mannered self-jealousing well-pretended
homo signorum exhaust port cock robin
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-01-2006, 08:51 PM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,206
Default

Thats not Spam - Its a secret message osama bin Laden was trying to get to Saddam Hussein - Must have gone to you by mistake
__________________
Poker Players see what Poker Rooms Allow USA Players , Find out How To Qualify For The 2008 Wsop And Get Your Pokerstars Bonus .Not From The USA Then Get The Top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Or If Your A Casino Player From The U.S. Find Out What Casinos Accept US Players , Affiliates See Our Casino And Affiliate Programs ......
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
888 Payment ClarkePromotions General Poker Affiliate Discussion 15 02-21-2007 07:36 AM
Getting rid of .edu redirect spam? hoursurfing General Poker Affiliate Discussion 1 09-26-2006 06:46 PM
Combating spam Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 07-16-2006 11:05 AM
Started receiving weird SPAM today... Help! Bryan General Poker Affiliate Discussion 4 06-04-2006 04:36 PM
Spam Policies Stephen General Poker Affiliate Discussion 0 08-07-2005 05:39 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:04 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0