Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1   Spam Kill
Old 04-13-2006, 02:54 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

As Brandon put it, this is a book. Feel free to scroll down and just read the parts that look interesting to you.

If you have any questions or comments feel free to ask them here.

2006 Amsterdam CAC
Reply With Quote
  #2   Spam Kill
Old 04-13-2006, 03:23 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 962
Default

Great report Jeremy!

I am in awe not believing how you got through an essay like that and did not make one coment about the Red Light women or any of the freaks! Very professional. :P


Reactions:

1. Can you believe Full Tilt and their belief about fees? My goodness...do they think we are that dumb? What does it take to get a higher MGR? I have tried and they seem to ignore emails more than they respond. Can't wait til someone from Full Tilt starts communicating with us more.

2. No doubt...sounds like a great bunch of partiers and people in Ammy...you are very lucky Jeremy-would have loved to have been there.

3. Maybe someone can explain pokershare a little better...I am still confused as to what exactly it is..have an idea though.

4. Meet anyone else? Poker.com? Titan? SunPoker? Check N Raise? Any of the smaller poker rooms looking to make a big splash in the coming months?


Thanks for the report...I very much enjoyed reading it!
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #3   Spam Kill
Old 04-13-2006, 03:29 PM
Infinitebonus.com Infinitebonus.com is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 39
Default

Great report! Thanks for the info

Im glad you feel good about working with absolute poker. They are by far my best pokerroom to promote and their retention rates really are amazing!!
__________________
InfiniteBonus-We give Bonuses for life!

MansionPokerGuide-coming soon
Reply With Quote
  #4   Spam Kill
Old 04-13-2006, 03:53 PM
gPowell's Avatar
gPowell gPowell is offline
Affiliate Managers
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Online
Posts: 316
Send a message via MSN to gPowell Send a message via Yahoo to gPowell Send a message via Skype™ to gPowell
Default

Oh Jeremy must still have jet lag. He was in there for the most riveting speech of the session on WSOP Qualifiers made by the Marketing Director from CelebPoker!! LOL

Just kidding, no there were a lot of great people there as always at CAC and I did enjoy my time in Amsterdam as well. Looking forward to Vegas and having some drink with my PAW affiliate friends!
__________________
..::_____::..
Greg D Powell
Affiliate Marketing Director
Skype: gregdpowell


Reply With Quote
  #5   Spam Kill
Old 04-13-2006, 04:17 PM
Jeremy
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Oh yea sorry Greg, I just added more to the novel about my meeting with you. I have to say your speech was actually quite good too. It was not as entertaining as the rakeback debate but much more educational.

I got a cheesy picture of you that I will post as soon as the gallery is up as well.
Reply With Quote
  #6   Spam Kill
Old 04-13-2006, 04:51 PM
ClarkePromotions ClarkePromotions is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Fortaleza, Brazil
Posts: 332
Default

Good report.

I almost jumped on a plane at the last minute to go to CAC... now I kinda wish I did!

I can't wait to see some pictures (of the partying)
__________________
I'd describe my SEO hat as a darkish gray...
Reply With Quote
  #7   Spam Kill
Old 04-13-2006, 05:17 PM
CAZ's Avatar
CAZ CAZ is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 769
Default

I am really anxious to start with pokershare.
Any specific timeline on when the PAW affiliate deal will start?
__________________
RakeKiller... its your money, get some back
Poker Rakeback Calculator
Are YOU a player?
Reply With Quote
  #8   Spam Kill
Old 04-13-2006, 05:40 PM
PPP PPP is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,371
Default

Thanks for the nice report with plenty of very good information.

You're cracked about pokershare though...
Reply With Quote
  #9   Spam Kill
Old 04-13-2006, 08:08 PM
daniels25 daniels25 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 161
Default

Great report Jeremy.

I knew Full Tilt would dodge the Points Used issue. They have on EVERY e-mail I've ever sent them.

Now that I dropped them from my business I'm looking to replace them. I'll use your opinoins in the report, from other programs, to help make my decision.

Thanks

P.S.
Quote:
The way I see it is that they ARE one of the best converting poker sites in the market and we are lucky to even have a MGR% option
I know you're trying to be politically correct, but come on.
Reply With Quote
  #10   Spam Kill
Old 04-13-2006, 09:41 PM
Jay's Avatar
Jay Jay is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2006
Posts: 101
Default

Thanks for the report, Jeremy. Glad most people are tough on rakeback.

I would be interested in hearing from Stephen @ Paradise, what would qualify someone as a super affiliate there. I might have to drop him an email soon.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
2006 tax refund use this to help you Ts_Bingo_Poker_Casino The Cocktail Lounge 0 02-05-2007 02:37 AM
Zero data on daily Full Tilt report Georgia Poker General Poker Affiliate Discussion 31 12-12-2006 04:49 AM
Win entry to CAC Amsterdam SamRMW RockMyWallet.com 0 10-02-2006 10:40 AM
Review- 2006 WSOP Site Ezekiel New Affiliate Q&A - Site Reviews 10 01-04-2006 10:40 PM
FullTilt Affiliate Report J S General Poker Affiliate Discussion 6 03-08-2005 10:48 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:12 AM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0