General Poker Affiliate DiscussionThe Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!
Ive been hearing there is a problem when some of the transfer pages come up or payment pages where there is no scroll bar and only about half(top-half) of the screen comes up. Anybody know anything about this? This a PP issue or an individuals computer issue. Ive heard it from a couple people now.
I would have to agree with Bigboy. I haven't seen this problem but party has some serious MGR calculations going on. They have removed the daily MGR amounts only to be calculated at the end of the month. Then the percentage of MGR paid doesn't work out. It seems like a marketing scam. Too many manual corrections having to be made for something that should be automatic.
Yes - I've noticed something weird with my mgr stats. Some days they are included in my total, and other days they aren't. In the end I got paid what I was supposed to though, so I guess it doesn't really matter.
__________________
A rolling stone gathers no moss.