
Well sort of B) As many of you know Brandon started with us a few months ago as our first intern. In this short time he has proven himself as a young ambitious affiliate who is determined to make a career out of this industry. The work he has done for PAW in this short time period has been tremendous.
Because of this we have decided to bring him on as a permanent member of the PAW team. His responsibilities will be assisting in the day to day operations of the site, working with our sponsored programs, and most importantly launching new innitiatives that will continue to make PAW shine amongst the few gambling webmaster communities.
I have also made him a partner and the lead person on one of my upcoming projects/websites that I will personally be launching in the coming months. I think as someone who has been out of college and running my own business for 5 years it is easy to forget about the motivation and determination I once had.
This is a quality I see in Brandon that will undoubtebly help not only PAW but also many of my other business ventures. Please join me in officially welcoming Brandon to the PAW team!
|