Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 06-15-2006, 10:29 AM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 988
Default Help Wanted - I need another Brandon!

My work load has reached the point of overload. I have too many projects going and more on the horizon (one of them will be pretty big). With that said, I'm looking for an apprentice. This will be a paid position based on experience and quality of output. Here's a short list of what I'm looking for:

Must be organized and provide a weekly progress report via email and be able to join a weekly AM conference call.

Must be a student or part time worker with ability to work on demand.

Your writing skills must be top-knotch and I will request a few samples.

SEO is not a requirement but is a big plus and pay will based accordingly.

Basic knowledge of web design is required.

What the role will encompass:

Finding link opportunities and partners for SEO

Writing content for approximately 6 sites.

Running reports in Google Analytics.

Working with my AM's to maximize revenue.

Helping with viral marketing and other forms of advertising.

I will offer you the opportunity to meet and network with some of the largest players in the industry. I'll also work with you launch your own site if you're the right candidate.

If you're interested please write a cover letter and enclose your resume for consideration. This will be a 6 month engagement with an option to run longer based on results. If you're a college student you may be able to get class credit for this as I can offer a reference and documentation of the work you will be performing.

This is a serious offer and great opportunity to break in the industry.

Serious, Qualified Applicants Only.

PM your info to me and we will set up an interview.
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 06-18-2006, 09:15 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 988
Default

Wow. Only two PM's so far on this...

Did I mention that the pay will be 1,000-1,500 per month with bonuses?

Now let's see how many PM's I get
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 06-19-2006, 08:12 AM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 978
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

maybe 3
__________________

Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code or our Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus Code | Cake Poker Bonus Code | Las Vegas Webcams | Casino Captain
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-21-2006, 02:44 PM
Georgia Poker Georgia Poker is offline
Resident High Roller
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 988
Default

First of all, thanks to all that responded to my post. If you didn't hear back from me please don't think that's a reflection of you or your ability. I've been very busy lately and unable to reply to most PM's.

I'm happy to announce that I now have hired an assistant to help me grow my online portfolio of sites. As many of you may know from talking to me, I've never had the true resources to expand as quickly as the ideas come. Now that's going to change...

I'd like to announce that effective today, Amy is my new assistant and will be handling the bulk of my day to day activities with my sites. She was a natural choice based on her location and availability. She is a very talented multi-tasker with years of experience as a case manager for a large medical services provider.

The fringe benefits aren't bad either! I get hugs and kisses, even dinner on nights when I'm really deserving Effective immediately, we are working to transition her to a full time role/stay at home mommie. She will be a great addition to my team.

You see, Amy is my wife and a big reason for my online success. Please welcome her and teach her the way many of you have taught me
__________________
P2P Lending, great affiliate program!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-21-2006, 03:05 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,093
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

Welcome Amy!! Hey Todd, is she going to join our community which has way too much testosterone in it. We need some more smart females around this place.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-21-2006, 03:42 PM
Holis's Avatar
Holis Holis is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Cyberspace
Posts: 978
Send a message via MSN to Holis
Default

Best partner to have sir, great selection.

My better half left a hefty executive marketing position to work on our sites full time almost a year ago.




Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgia Poker
First of all, thanks to all that responded to my post. If you didn't hear back from me please don't think that's a reflection of you or your ability. I've been very busy lately and unable to reply to most PM's.

I'm happy to announce that I now have hired an assistant to help me grow my online portfolio of sites. As many of you may know from talking to me, I've never had the true resources to expand as quickly as the ideas come. Now that's going to change...

I'd like to announce that effective today, Amy is my new assistant and will be handling the bulk of my day to day activities with my sites. She was a natural choice based on her location and availability. She is a very talented multi-tasker with years of experience as a case manager for a large medical services provider.

The fringe benefits aren't bad either! I get hugs and kisses, even dinner on nights when I'm really deserving Effective immediately, we are working to transition her to a full time role/stay at home mommie. She will be a great addition to my team.

You see, Amy is my wife and a big reason for my online success. Please welcome her and teach her the way many of you have taught me
__________________

Human edited Poker Directory Add your links!
Looking for the Best Online Poker Site?
Poker Freerolls Updated Daily! | Read the latest Poker News
Use our Titan Poker Bonus Code or our Full Tilt Poker Bonus Code
Check out our listing of current Poker Bonus Codes and Online Casino Bonus Codes
Carbon Poker Bonus Code | Cake Poker Bonus Code | Las Vegas Webcams | Casino Captain
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-21-2006, 04:07 PM
Jeremy's Avatar
Jeremy Jeremy is offline
PAW Staff
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Chicago
Posts: 5,093
Send a message via Skype™ to Jeremy
Default

My wife needed a tutorial on how to use Outlook Express. The transition from Yahoo mail was a feat in itself. I think I'll just keep Brandon as my right hand man.
__________________
My Personal Blog - Be Entertained

"There's a million ways to make a million dollars, you only have to find one."

"The harder I work, the luckier I get."
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-21-2006, 07:28 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,034
Default

Wow, that is so great that you are working with your wife that way all the success is shared and sweet. Hope I can get the same deal one day!
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Wanted: Affiliates for Sitngopro.com high payouts pojax The Poker Affiliate Exchange 9 11-06-2006 05:02 PM
Just wanted to try out this spam thing losercore The Spam Forum 0 06-16-2006 01:11 AM
Please Welcome Brandon to PAW Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 3 04-05-2006 11:08 AM
Bbkicks is now Brandon Jeremy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 2 03-07-2006 11:40 PM
Affiliates Wanted pokerthatpays.com The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 07-25-2005 08:24 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:55 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 2.4.0