Poker Affiliate World
News Forums affiliate network Affiliate Tools Reviews

Go Back   Poker Affiliate World - Poker Affiliate Programs Discussion and Forums > Poker Affiliate Programs - Discussions for Poker Affiliates > General Poker Affiliate Discussion

General Poker Affiliate Discussion The Largest Poker Affiliate Forum in The World. Poker Affiliates, Discuss Poker Affiliate Programs and issues facing the Poker Affiliate Industry Here!

Reply
 
Social Bookmarking Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 04-03-2006, 01:29 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,566
Default

bel
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 04-03-2006, 01:39 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,234
Default

They posted something on the site that says they are working on it.

Later
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-03-2006, 01:54 PM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
Offline Super Affiliate
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 330
Send a message via AIM to Bryan
Default

Shocking news from PokerAffiliate.com. Delayed payouts! This is getting ridiculous! Month after month after month. Same crap! No reply's from emails, pm's or anything. I'd say that on average... I get paid on time once out of every 6 months at best. I just don't understand the problem. It's always tech issues. You're telling me that a hundred million $$ company can't get this tech stuff straightened out? Oh well. Guess I'll just keep waiting.

Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 04-03-2006, 02:08 PM
the27offsuit.com the27offsuit.com is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 1,186
Default

Actually Pokerroom is one of the few that always pays me on time , but there stats have been messed up as of late since the last upgrade. Since the last update i went from making gret money everyday to making 2-3 dollars a day from them , hard to beleive all the players suddenly stopped playing since the update. And i have heard this from quite a few affiliates also.

Another thing , there support has to stand up, hard to beleive a big company like them cant hire 2 people to just answer emails all day , what could it possibly cost them. I have been trying to get bonus codes from them for 5 months and nothing yet.
__________________
Poker Players see what Poker Rooms Allow USA Players , Find out How To Qualify For The 2008 Wsop And Get Your Pokerstars Bonus .Not From The USA Then Get The Top PartyPoker Bonuscode , Or If Your A Casino Player From The U.S. Find Out What Casinos Accept US Players , Affiliates See Our Casino And Affiliate Programs ......
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 04-03-2006, 03:06 PM
Infinitebonus.com Infinitebonus.com is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 39
Default

what also bothers me is I have over 50 RMP @ pokerroom in the last 4 months and i make more money with 5 players from absolute lol. I do have some whales on absolute but seriously what going on with pokeraffiliate.com.
__________________
InfiniteBonus-We give Bonuses for life!

MansionPokerGuide-coming soon
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 04-03-2006, 03:34 PM
Kyle Kyle is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Toronto
Posts: 1,005
Send a message via AIM to Kyle Send a message via Skype™ to Kyle
Default

Quote:
Originally posted by the27offsuit.com@Apr 3 2006, 02:08 PM
Actually Pokerroom is one of the few that always pays me on time , but there stats have been messed up as of late since the last upgrade. Since the last update i went from making gret money everyday to making 2-3 dollars a day from them , hard to beleive all the players suddenly stopped playing since the update. And i have heard this from quite a few affiliates also.

Another thing , there support has to stand up, hard to beleive a big company like them cant hire 2 people to just answer emails all day , what could it possibly cost them. I have been trying to get bonus codes from them for 5 months and nothing yet.
They could easily hire someone like me for fair wages that knows poker and could answer all e-mails within 12 hours, big fish or small.

God knows a million dollar company could afford it. I think affiliates would make great affiliate managers because they are coming from the other side of the business and know what the affiliate needs and wants.
__________________
Affiliate Marketing Blog
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 04-03-2006, 04:07 PM
corpfan1's Avatar
corpfan1 corpfan1 is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 1,239
Default

I have also noticed only making a few bucks a day in the last few weeks...very disappointing! Get your act together Pokeraffiliate.com!!!
__________________
Online Poker Bonuses ----- Free Online Poker Bankroll ----- Online Poker Promotions ----- Titan Poker Bonus Code

Titan Poker Bonus Code ----- Full Tilt Poker Promo Code ----- Online Poker Bonus Codes ----- Free Poker Bankroll
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 04-03-2006, 04:19 PM
Dave Dave is offline
Members
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Posts: 475
Default

PokerRoom has always been my second best revenue producer, far behind Party.

They've payed my rent and a few bills every month for almost the last three years.

I've never had to contact support...... not once. Never any problems.

They are always the first to pay, of all the poker rooms I promote, every month.

Player retention and revenue/RMP is the best in the industry from my experience.

For the amount of time and effort I have spent promoting them, extremely little, I'd say it is the easiest money I have ever made online.

I'm looking forward to all of my players hitting the casino games with the launch of CasinoRoom. :P no negetive carry overs.

Just my experience with PokerRoom......... your results may vary.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 04-03-2006, 10:21 PM
adioking's Avatar
adioking adioking is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: Costa Rica
Posts: 1,566
Default

asdf
__________________
Play mac poker and mac casino games, and read poker articles at online poker mac.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 04-04-2006, 04:42 PM
hoursurfing's Avatar
hoursurfing hoursurfing is offline
Moderator
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Posts: 1,234
Default

Last nights stats did not roll over. I made $0 which isnt that much of a fluctuation from normal but still. :unsure:

No more bashing Pokerroom for me. I just call them when I need help now. I'd recommend calling its much easier because I never had any luck with emails either.

Later
__________________
I'd rather be surfing
Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Paying $3.50 for each user you refer to a poker forum John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 02-13-2007 09:02 AM
Is Titan Poker Paying USA Aff's freydaddy General Poker Affiliate Discussion 10 02-02-2007 09:16 AM
Paying for posts $0.18 on poker forums and gambling affiliate/webmaster forums John D The Poker Affiliate Exchange 0 01-30-2007 11:34 AM
Full Tilt not paying commission for satellite tokens richardb General Poker Affiliate Discussion 8 11-14-2006 10:16 AM
Welcome to PokerAffiliate.com Jeremy PokerRoom.com - PokerAffiliate.com 0 11-15-2005 10:05 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:30 PM.


Poker Affiliate Programs Poker News

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2007, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 2.4.0