View Single Post
  #3  
Old 04-03-2006, 02:54 PM
Bryan's Avatar
Bryan Bryan is offline
BryanHauer.com
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Las Vegas
Posts: 405
Send a message via AIM to Bryan Send a message via Yahoo to Bryan
Default

Shocking news from PokerAffiliate.com. Delayed payouts! This is getting ridiculous! Month after month after month. Same crap! No reply's from emails, pm's or anything. I'd say that on average... I get paid on time once out of every 6 months at best. I just don't understand the problem. It's always tech issues. You're telling me that a hundred million $$ company can't get this tech stuff straightened out? Oh well. Guess I'll just keep waiting.

Bryan
__________________
Something Sick in the Poker Industry is Coming Very Soon

And no it's not the sweet Gambling Wordpress Themes either. Also, check out my other Premium WordPress Themes!

Attention: Visit me on my news blog!
Reply With Quote