Paying $3.50 for each user you refer to a poker forum
Hey,
I am paying up to $3.50 for each user referred to a poker forum I own (Not Deuce Ace)
You will receive $0.25 for each user referred plus another $2.5 when they make 20 posts with a minimum of 25 words.
Referrals MUST be real users and they must know about poker to make relevant posts.
Please EMAIL ONLY if you are interested to referrals [at] floporfold . com (Replace [at] with @ and remove spaces) - Please do not add me to MSN - I want to have a record of all emails.
Thanks
John
__________________
-- John D
DeuceAce.com - Poker forums - GamblingAffiliatez.com
Advertising space available - 15,000 uniques / month - Click here
Add your site to the poker directory - Only $14.95/year! - Click here
My other sites: RakebackBob MyMacPoker NonStopArcade OnlineTourneys FlopOrFold GamblerRefuge
|